Little by little reality sets in

HAY GURL HAY!!!! Well you might not be a girl but still!!! LOL ok well it's been forever since I updated this book and I'm soooooo sorry about that!!!!!!! I love you all and I promise updates will hopefully come more often!! I want to apologize, but still...here's the next chapter of TSAH and I hope you guys enjoy it! Love y'all!!!!!<3<3

Kayla's POV

   I unlocked the house with the spare key that always is under the mat. I made sure that the door didn't make any sound as I opened it. I slowly put my bags on the ground and tip toed into the kitchen just to find that it smells like chicken. Mrs. Horan's fried chicken is THE BEST EVER!!!!

"The chicken is slowly seducing me," I said in an American accent as I proudly skipped into the kitchen , wrapping my arms around Mrs. Horan's shoulders.

"Kayla?" She said, not even looking behind her,

"Kayla?" Mr. Horan asked, obviously confused.

"KAYA!!!!!!" Amy screamed from where she was watching Dora on the couch. She jumped off the couch and ran into my arms. I engulfed her in a hug and buried my head into her soft, bleach blonde hair. Tears filled my eyes as  hugged her tight.

"I missed you so much baby!" I said. I put my arms on her shoulders and looked in her eyes. She was smiling and her brown eyes were sparkling.

"I missed you too Kaya!!! I was watching Dora and Niall's mommy was making us lunch!! You smell it Kaya??? It smells yummy!!!! Don't it?" I laughed and looked up at "Niall's mommy".

"So that's what she's calling you now? Niall's Mommy?" I asked Mrs. Horan.

"Yes. Ever since you left, it's always been 'Niall's mommy'." I laughed again and picked up Amy and set he ron my hip and turned towards Mrs. Horan.

"Kayla, when you walked in and said that I thought you were Niall!!!" She said, laughing, throwing her hand towel onto the counter and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Speaking of my Nialler...where is he?"

"Yeah Kaya why you leave my Niall?" Amy asked me, folding her arms over her chest, glaring at me. I returned the look then we both laughed.

"Amy, why don't you go watch Dora and I'll come play with you in a minute okay?" Amy nodded and I set her on the ground and she ran into the living room. Laughing at something going on in her mind.

"C'mon Kayla, let's go talk on the porch." She put her arm around my shoulders and lead me out the back porch.

  We sat on two rocking chairs, facing each other. She held my hads tightly as I stared of into no where. God it felt so good to be home. Ireland. So peaceful. I love this place more than I love anything. Well I love Niall and Kayla more than I love anything, but Ireland is next.

"So tell me. What happened?"

 I sighed before starting the story, "Well..Jordan got shot and died while we were away. And then I couldn't take the pressure of being out there, and I didn't belong there. And it was just all too much. But I love all of the guys there. They're all super nice and sweet. I love them to bits and pieces. And they mean a lot to me, but I just don't belong there and I couldn't take it anymore. And I was about to explode. I couldn't let Niall give up his dream for me, so I made him stay there while I came back."

  She smiled sympathetically, "I'm sorry honey. I wish you could've stayed there with him, but you know how it is. You can't force yourself to do stuff like that. And I'm sure he understood. But let's not think about the bad things. Tell me about the other guys that he's in the band with."

I smiled at the thought of them. "Well you see there's four other guys. Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Harry, he has curly hair, green eyes, and he sang 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder for his audition. He's also a huge flirt, but we love him and call him Haz, Hazza, or Hazzabear. Liam is like the daddy of all the boys. He has brown hair with light brown highlights, the most gorgeous brown eyes EVER, and he sang 'Cry Me A River' for his audition. He also has a girlfriend named Danielle. She's gorgeous and backround dances for X-Factor. Louis, he has brown hair, really pretty blue eyes, and he sang 'Hey There Delilah'  by the Plain White T's-"