Even far away he still manages to amaze me

HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been foreeeevvvveerrrrr since I have updated!!!! I'm sorry:( I feel bad but I will update now. I promise. It will be updated now. And posted tonight!!!! More updates will come to day too!!!!!!! Love y'all!!!!!!! I'ma write now. Byez

Kayla's POV

  When I woke up, I didn't want to. I kept my eyes shut. They didn't open as I lay in bed next to Amy. She had fallen asleep with her head on my chest. I smiled to myself at the sound of her soft snoring.

  When I realized I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the room around me. It all came flooding back. I left Niall with the others. Amy and I fell asleep in his room. Right before dinner in hope of a quick nap.

  I looked to my right where the window was and all I could see was a darksky and a full moon. Well it's past dinner.

  I rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly, forgetting about Amy for a moment. When she let a slight whimper escape from her mouth i sucked in some air.

  She rubbed her eyes and sat up next to me. I ran a hand through her blonde hair. It was soft and long. She obviously got it from me. But except she didn't have the pink streaks. That would be awkward.

"Kaya? I hungry." I laughed a little.

"I am too. I think we hang around with Niall too much. Wait... Nial...Niall...SHIT!!!" I screamed. Amy gasped beside me.

"KAYA!!! That is a bad word!!" I looked down at her and ran a hand through my messy hair.

"I'm sorry...wait how do you know that's a bad word? Where did you hear that???" I asked shocked. Then reality set in.

"Duh Kaya, I live with Niall. He says it al the time!" Amy hopped off the bed, leaving me with my mouth hanging open, and headed for the door. "You comin' Kaya? I need food. Like some crackers. Or pizza. OR BOTH!!!!" She smiled wide and clapped.

"You never fail to make me laugh Amy!" I grabbed my phone off the dresser and followwe Amy out of Niall's room. Once we reached the top of the stairs I looked down to see if Niall's parents were down there. And they were. But they were yelling. Then the sound of glass breaking made me shiver.

"Kaya what's wrong down there?" Amy asked me. She looked up at me as if she was scared. I picked her up and she covered her ears then we walked downstairs. Both of the parents looked at me.

"Umm...we're just gonna go back to my house. I'll call you guys tomorrow! Uh...bye!" I grabbed mine and Amy's shoes and we walked outside to my car. When I put Amy in her carseat, the yelling started again. "Amy we're gonna back to Kaya's house now. When we get back we're gonna call Niall. OK?"

"OK!!!" I got off my knees and went to shut the door. "Kaya what's wrong with Niall's Mommy and Daddy?" I sighed and got on my knees again. My hair fell loosely at both sides of my face as I looked at the ground.

"They...they were just fighting. But it's okay. They'll be fine tomorrow. I promise OK?"

"OK! They were fighting a lot when you left. It was scary. But they tried to stayed quiet when I was there." I  frowned and looked back at the house. Then I shook it off and smiled and kissed her forehead befoe shutting the door.

  I hopped into the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition. When the engine turned on I heard something that would forever be etched into my brain. Four words. First word. I. Second word. Want. Third word. A. Fourth word. Divorce.

 I want a divorce.

******At the house*****

  When I got to my house I smiled when I got out of the car. I haven't been here in what seems like forever. The two story log cabin could not be any more a perfect vision of home.