Truth or Lie?

Guys I love you all so much!! I hope you like this chapter.  It will probably shock you, but I hope you guys like it anyway. Again, I'd like 15 comments and 20 votes before I put up the next update.  And after this chapter you might want to get those votes in quick!! So here ya go!!

Kayla's POV

I was sitting on my couch, Amy in my lap, and my lap top in front of me. We were on Skype with Niall, who has just got back from practice for his next X-Factor performance. He made the boys leave the room so he could talk to Amy and I in peace.

"Niall when are you coming back to Iwerland?" Amy asked as Niall and I laughed.

"I don't know baby. I'll be back as soon as I can. How does that sound?" He asked her and she clapped her hands. Then my phone rang.

"Here baby, talk to Niall," I told Amy, picking her up and setting her on the couch. "Be right back babe," I told Niall, getting up and grabbing my phone, walking into the kitchen, where I could keep my eyes on Amy, but where she couldn't hear my conversation.

"Hello?" I asked, not looking at the caller ID.

"Kayla. I haven't seen you in a few days. I've missed you," An all-too familiar voice told me. My breath hitched my throat.

"What do you want?" I asked her, lowering my voice to a growl, making sure she knew I didn't want to talk to her.

"I want you to meet me somewhere, where we can talk in private.”

"Why would I want to talk to you?" I asked her, leaning up against the counter and crossing my arm over my stomach.

"Do you or do you not want an explanation for why your parents are dead?" She asked me, in a dignified tone.

  That's when I stopped breathing. And the world stopped spinning. And her words just kept echoing in my mind.

"When and where? I'll only meet you somewhere public." I told her, pushing myself off of the counter and walking towards the back of the kitchen.

"Aww! That's no fun, but alright. Meet me in front of the Starbucks on Main Street today at three."

"Alright."

"Come alone. This is a private conversation."

"Fine. I'll see you at three." I hung up the phone and walked back into the living room. I sat behind Amy and rested my chin on her head, wrapping my arms around her tiny body.

"Kaya you so siwwy." Amy giggled. Niall laughed then looked at me.

"Is everything ok?" Niall asked me, looking at me sincerely. I nodded, and then gave him a 'tell you later' look.

"Hey Amy how about you go get dressed and then we'll go see Uncle Greg?" I asked her and her eyes went wide.

"YAY! Haha Niall I get to see Gweg and you don't!" Amy stuck her tongue out at Niall and hopped of the couch, running up the stairs. I laughed at her, and then pulled the laptop closer to me.

"So who was that?"

"It was Caroline..." As soon as her name rolled off my tongue, Niall looked at me and didn't blink. He just sat there staring at me.

“What did she want?" He finally asked me. I could hear the hatred in his tone.

"She want me to meet her so we can talk about my parents. She wants to explain."

"She doesn't need explain! I don't want you going!" Niall said, getting mad. He always gets mad when I bring up Caroline.  

"Niall it's about my parents. And I want to know why she did what she did." Niall ran a hand through his hair.