Leaving and Staying

OK, this is an odd question but am I the only one who got emotional when Kayla told NIall she was leaving? It's so sad...the bond they shared, but she realized that she had to go. This is what's going to happen, she's going to leave but after she leaves something else is going to happen and it's going to form ANOTHER bond between some other people. I'm just letting you know that I love all my readers and fans, but what happens happens. OK? I love these characters too much to tear them apart. Just because Kayla leaves doesn't mean her and Niall's bond will break. You'll just have to see what happens....

Niall's P.O.V

  I can't believe she was leaving. I wanted her to stay. I wanted her to be in the crowd each night at X Factor. I wanted her to be there by my side during everything. But she had decided to leave. I love her too much not to let her. Something inside of me told me that if she stayed we'd tear apart. I wasn't about to let that happen.

  We all sat in the limo as it drove us home. No one was really talking. Probably because of what went down at the studio today. The rest of the guys didn't know about Kayla's decision. I guess they're fixing to find out.

"Kayla's decided to go back to Ireland," I say breaking the silence. A three sets of brown eyes and a set of green eyes look at us.

"What? Why?!" Liam said.

"Because this is Niall's dream, not mine. I'm not going to step into this and make this a screwed up mess. I shouldn't be here," Kayla said looking down. I could see she was holding back the tears.

"We don't mind you Kayla. We love having you around. You don't need to leave."

"Yes, I do. I want to stay with you guys, but I can't. You didn't do anything wrong. You guys treated me like family, I'm not leaving because I'm tired of you. I love you guys like brothers." I could see the tear stains on her face as she looked up at all of us. I pulled her closely to me. Liam was the first to start the group hug then everyone else came around and squeezed Kayla like we did just the other day.

"OK, get off your choking me here!" I screamed. I could barely breath because of everyone around me.

"OK, this is a command, Kayla you're going to call us everyday, we're going to Skype and facetime and you're going to watch every X-Factor episode!" Louis commanded Kayla. I could tell he didn't mean it harshly.

"That was kind of the plan Lou."

"Good, you're not forgeting about us."

"I don't think I could ever forget you guys."

"AW! Isn't that sweet!" Louis said. I looked at him. He was the oldest out of all of us. He was the most child like though. I could tell Kayla loved them all like brothers. I could see it in her eyes. I could tell she didn't want to leave, but I wasn't going to stop her. I can't stop her. I could protest against it but she'd just be even more upset.

"You guys don't know how sorry I am that I'm leaving. It's going to be terrible for me just leaving like this but I promise you'll see me at some point again." This sentence Kayla said made me realize how much I wanted her to stay. I wanted her by my side at all times. I couldn't take the thought of her leaving.

"Kayla, I don't want you to leave." She looked at me. Her soft, chocolate brown eyes had sadness and regret in them. If she didn't want to leave then why was she leaving.

"Niall, it's for the best. I can't stay here. It's not my place."

"Yes it is. Your place is wherever I am." She smiled at me but I saw the tears flood into her eyes, threatening to spill out. I pulled her to my chest. I didn't want her leaving so soon. I'd be here for a while and I wouldn't get to see her until I either get kicked off of X-Factor or I fly down for a visit which I planned on doing.