Hurry Up Times Running Out

• Dedicated to To all my readers/fans

   I know I'm updating pretty fast on this one now but ever since what happened in the last one I can't help but keep writing it! It's super fun to write these books and just books period. I love writing, I'm very passionate about it. But I won't be able to update at all for a little over a week so I'll make sure to leave some cliffhangers. Haha maybe...... OK, you should know me by now I really don't know what chapter it is so please please please don't hate me!  OK. you can read now!

----

    I awoke with a jolt. I felt my phone vibrating and prayed to God that the guys didn't hear it too. They were still sitting outside the door. I sat up and bumbed my head against the door knob.

"Ow!" I slapped my hand over my mouth. Do I want to get caught? I checked the time midnight. I read my text. It was from Zayn.

 Zayn: I just checked in on them and they're all asleep what are you gonna do?

Me: Im not sure bcuz if i walk out the might wake up & i dont wana take that risk btw what time do u have 2 b @ the studio?

Zayn: @ about 8

I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank goodness. I have not ate anyting in almost two days. I'm starving!

"Just eight more hours to go Kayla" I muttered to myself. I have an idea. Let's get the boys even more mad at me. I started going through the cabinets, then slamming them shut, making sure to make as much noixe as possible.

"Hey!" Some one knocked lightly on the door, "Keep it down in there would ya?" I could just hear what they were saying.

"What?!" I screamed.

"What the hell Liam?" I pictured Harry sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Kayla's in there trying to wake up the whole city," so it was Liam talking.

"Kayla shut up!" That was Harry.

"NOPE!" I continued to slam the cabinet doors. And for good measure I put on rock music and blared it as loud as possible. I had to cover my ears at first but I soon got used to the sound. When the song was over I made sure to be as quiet as possible.

"I think she fell asleep!" Someone whisper/yelled. 

"NO I DIDN'T!" 

"Urrgghhh!"

"Well see you don't need to get on my bad side, it gets you in a bad place," I explained, messing my finger nails.

"We noticed!"

"Well now you've learned your lesson-" I started, but someone interrupted me.

"You haven't learned yours!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked them.

"Oh, you'll find out."

"You don't scare me whoever's talking!" They actually did scare me. But I wasn't about to tell them that. I looked at the phones to see who's was buzzing. I picked up Niall's. "Niall you're recieving a phone call! I'll get it!" It was his mom.

"Hello?" I said.

"Niall? Is that you?"

"No it's Kayla. Niall's a little......busy right now. He won't be able to talk for a while. But I'll make sure he knows you called."

"Thank you Kayla. I'd let you talk to Amy but she's asleep." Tears sprang into my eyes.

"Ok, just have her call me when she wakes up."