I'm Just Being Me

Most of you have been wanting an update. I think. So I've decided to give you one. From now on though, before I update I want at least 15 comments, and at least 20 votes. That's the deal for an update. How does that sound? Good? Alright. Just making sure. I'm gonna start the long, long, long, long awaited chapter. Here it is.

Niall’s POV

“Ummm….guys do you know who brought this in?” I looked around the room asking, trying to look like I was calm, but inside, I was screaming my head off.

“Yeah, the nurse brought it in. Why?” Zayn told me, and then asked.

“Was it a girl or guy?” I asked. They probably thought I was an idiot, asking them all of these questions, but I didn’t really care. I needed to know.

“A girl….” Liam told me in a confused tone.

  I felt my stomach flip. Not in a good way like when I see Kayla.  But a bad way…like I felt…no I knew something bad was happening or going to happen. And it scared me. A lot. And it scared me even more knowing it might not happen to me.

“Well I’m fine. I don’t need any. I think I’m good.” I honestly knew I needed to take it. But who knew what was in those pills now. If she got a hold of it, then I don’t even want to know what was in them. I wasn’t about to find out either.

“Niall the doctor said you have to take it,” Liam explained. He’s so protective. It’s honestly adorable though.  But I’m not like that, bi-sexual I mean. I couldn’t ever like Liam like that. I couldn’t like any of the lads like that.

“Liam honestly, I’m fine. Just have a headache and I’m tired.” I hope they would let it slide.

“Well yeah you have a concussion. You need to take your medicine mate.” I sighed and looked at them with pleading eyes.

“Liam’s right Niall, you need to take your medicine. We don’t want things getting worse, especially not with the show tomorrow night.” My eyes widened.

“Crap. We do have a show tomorrow. Will Harry and I be out of here in time?” We needed to be. Kayla’s going to be watching us. I wanted to impress her so bad. And it would be bad if I couldn’t even be on there, especially since it’s our first performance on the show together.

“Yes. You’ll be out today.  Harry will be out later on today too. You can go home and rest, then you can meet me and we’ll go with the others and everyone will have time for a run through of all the songs.  I’m just glad you boys are ok.”

“Thanks Simon.” Somehow I managed to change the subject all around from my medicine, and no one even noticed.

Kayla’s POV

“HERE I AM!” A small voice screamed from behind the couch, jumping up and resting her chin on the back of the couch.

  I jumped back and rested one hand on my heart and the other over my mouth, holding in a scream.  I watched Amy as she laughed at my reaction. Greg chuckled from beside me.  I shot a glare at him and he continued laughing, along with Amy.

“I hate you both,” I muttered, removing my hand from my mouth and my heart, resting them by my side.

“Oh c’mon you know you love me.” Greg said.

“Yeah right.” I rolled my eyes. He wrapped his long arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest, lifting me in the air. I slapped his chest from behind. “Greg put me down!”

“Nah. I’ll pass,” He said with a laugh. I continued slapping him, but it didn’t move him at all, he still held me.

“AMY HELP!” I screamed, getting tired of being in the air.