IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ

So guys....it's been months since I've updated last. And that's because I can't get 20 votes. I honestly right now....I'm considering deleting this story. I don't know what to do guys. It's impossible to get 20 votes and I don't know what I can do. I am seriously considering deleting this story from Wattpad. I don't want to delete it, believe me, because I've had this story for like two or three years now and I'm not even done yet. I don't want to end it. I'll of course save it on my computer, then delete it from here if I do delete it. If I do that, I'll try and finish it, and once I finish it, I'll post it again so you guys have a full, finished book to read and I don't have to worry about votes anymore, and I can just let it be and be focusing on all of my other books. I'm kind of out of ideas for this book to be honest. Like I know how I want it to end, but I still need to work on the details up until then, so I need time, and a lot of it. And I think it'll help if I take a break completely from this story, focus on the other ones I have, and then work on this one, so I can start fresh, and I'll have more of an open mind about things, and I'll be more open to new ideas. I come up with my best ideas while I'm writing an essay, reading a book, and when the last thing on my mind is that book, so I think that's the best thing for me to do right now.  I promise you guys if I do decide to delete this book, I will tell you 24 hours before I do it, and then I will tell you guys 24 hours before I plan on putting it back on again. I know by doing this, I'm getting rid of all of my reads, votes, and comments, but I can always get them back.

  I love you guys and please comment your opinions about this. Your opinions will really help on my decision.

-Katherine. <3 (:

xx