Caroline

Kayla's POV

  I walked up to the bar. My eyes keeping on the man Caroline was making me talk to. I had to distract him, then get him to come with me and lead him to Caroline. And Caroline needed me to do this because I was young and 'pretty' and that's what this guy wants. Talk about pervert.

  My heels slightly clicked on the wooden floor as I neared the man. I pulled out the chair next to him, causing him to turn at the sudden noise. I smirked at him and sat in the chair as the bartender came up to me.

"I'd like a margarita on the rocks," I told him, he nodded and turned around. I leaned onto the bar and look at the man next to me.

"Hello," He said to me. I smiled and looked him over. He looked to be in his late forties or so, dark hair with a little gray coming in and blue eyes. His skin was tan and he was wearing an expensive looking suit, so I immediately knew he was rich.

"Hi," I said to him.

"What's your name?" He asked me. Caroline was able to talk to me through I headset I was wearing around my ear that was barely visible so the man wouldn't be able to see is.

"Tell him your name is Katherine," Caroline's voice said into my ear.

"Katherine. My name is Katherine," I lied to him, he smiled at me, flashing perfectly straight, white teeth. Yep he's rich.

"Nice to meet you Katherine, my name is Joseph." I smiled and rested my head on my hand, that was leaning on the bar.

"Nice to meet you too Joseph,” I told him.

"So what is a lovely girl like you doing at a bar?" He asked, turning his body to face me.

"Tell him you just got dumped and were feeling lonely so decided to come for a drink," Caroline said into my ear. I don't know what she wants from this guy, but at soon as I brought him to her, I could go back to Greg and Amy, so I was willing to do anything but murder or steeling, or suicide. I couldn't do that to Niall or Amy.

"My boyfriend just broke up with me, and I was feeling a bit lonely and decided to come get a drink," I told him, taking a sip of my margarita that was just placed in front of me. It took nearly all I had not to choke on the thing. I don't drink. Never have and never will.

"So tell me Joseph..." I said, leaning closer to him then taking another sip of my drink. "What is a lovely man like you doing at a bar all alone?" I asked him, setting my drink back on the table before turning to face him.

"I'm feeling a bit lonely myself," He said with a slight smile before taking a swig of his beer. I internally gagged. This guy honestly made me sick just looking at him. I don't know what it is.

  I tried to play it off though and lightly laughed, taking a sip of my drink and leaning back in my chair. 

  I felt his hand on my thigh and I looked at his hand then back up at him. I grabbed his hand and snapped it back until I heard a pop and he let out a groan.