7 Minutes in Heaven or Hell?

Hey!!! OK I need to apologize for not uploading in like a week so....I'm sorry for not uploading in like a week. There's a reason. I was pretty sick and didn't have access to a computer so I couldn't upload even if I wanted to. Which I did. I still love all of you and hope you don't hate me for not uploading. This chapter, hopefully, will make up for it. I hope you guys like this chapter. Just a sneek peek, it has few pretty big surprises in it. I don't know for sure if it will end in a cliff hanger or not, but you'll just have to see what I write.

  Again I'm sorry. So go read, fan me, vote this chapter if you forgive me, and comment what you think of the surprises.

Go.

Now.

Goodbye.

Time for me to shutup.

Right about.....

Now.

Kayla's POV

"Louis suggested we stay late and play Truth or Dare and 7 Minutes in Heaven so let's grab a lighter and some blankets before we go." Eleanor told Danielle and I as we headed for the door.

"Wait, I agree on Truth or Dare, but how in living hell are we going to play 7 Minutes in Heaven if we don't have a closet?" I asked with a 'duh' look on my face.

"That's what I said but Louis says 'We have the trunk of a car'" Eleanor said to me. I laughed.

"I like his thinking. I'll grab some blankets." I set the basket of food on the couch and went to the basket beside the couch that contained blankets. Then I walked into the kitchen and began opening random drawers. The first one I opened didn't have a lighter. The second didn't either.  Neither did the third OR the fourth. 

"Kayla? Need help?" Danielle called from the living room.

"Uh...no. I got it." I opened the cabinet. "OW! Damn it to hell." The door slammed straight into my forehead. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eleanor and Danielle standing there smiling. "OK, mabe I do need some help." I chuckled. 

"Maybe...." Danielle walked beside me and opened the cabinet next to me. When she opened it there was a lighter lying right in the front of the cabinet. She grabbed it and patted my head.

"Of course you could find it....." I muttered and followed the two out of the kitchen.

  I put the blankets in the picnic basket and went to the door to open it for the others. We all filed out of the house with the food, lighter, and blankets. Since I was the last one out, I had to lock the door.

****At the beach*****

 Niall's POV

"Guys! I just got a text that they're on their way back!!!! HIDE!!!!!" I screamed to everyone. They all looked at me like I was an idiot. "Are we going to scare them or not?"

   All I could hear was a chorus of "oh"s. 

"Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!" I shook my head and looked around the beach for a place to hide. I could hide in the water....if I wanted to drown. Let's avoid that. The easiest place to hide would be in the trees and grass. "Where's everyone hiding?"

"Niall, there's only one place to hide," Megan said.

"Good point....let's hide then!!" All of us took off running  into the area where all the trees and grass and bushes were. Harry grabbed Megan's hand and they an to the left side, so did Louis. Then Liam, Ashley, Zayn and I ran to the right side. I hard a few giggles from a distance.