I don't want to leave. But I know I don't have to. It's just that I need to.

HELLO LOVELIES!!!!!! I'm just warning you that this chapter wll be a bit depressing. Just a warning. Now tellin you what's going to happen but the chapter title kinda gives it away!! OK get this. I was relaying the lyrics of 'Fix You' by Coldpla in my head and this one line "When you loose something that you can not replace" seemed to be stuck in my head so I shouted "LIKE YOUR VIRGINITY!!" Then burs out laughing realizing how Harry Styles-like that was. OK, anyway back to the depressing chapter of TSAH!!! One last quick question...who knows what chapter it is? Cos' I sure as hell don't!!!

Kayla's POV

  I woke up to Niall's arms wrapped around my waist and to the smell of breakfast. Which smelt like pancakes. I inhaled the scent deeply before smiling. I nudged Niall's chest with my head and tried to awaken him. I wish we could all sleep in because of what's going to happen today at 3 o'clock but I had to do it.

 I poked his sighed but he only stirred. I sighed knowing there was only one other thing I could do to get him up.

"Niall food's ready."

"So who's ready for a brand new day?" He asked sitting up and stretching. I laughed and shook my head. He frowned, remembering what was going to happen too.

"Let's not think about that right now," I whispered and kised he cheek gently. I looked at my lap not knowing what to say now. "How about we go wake up Zayn?"

"Sounds fun. But I didn't know we were planning on DYING today," NIal put emphasis on the word 'dying'. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of the bed.

"It's can't be THAT bad waking up Zayn! C'mon. I'll wake him up. You just have to come with me." I grabbed Niall's arm and ushered him to Zayn's room. I knocked lightly on the door. No reply. I banged on the door and screamed his name as loud as I could. Still no reply. "Guess we're going in." Niall muttered an 'Oh God' as I opened the door.

  I took off running and jumped ontop of Zayn and began bouncing up and down. 

"GET UP!! UP!! C'MON GET UP!!" I yelled in his ear while jumping on him

"Five more minutes!!" He mumbled and rolled over, pulling te pilow over his head in the process. Guess people really were planning on dying today.

"So this is how you plan on spending you last day with me? I see how it is!" I crossed my arms and pouted. He didn't even budge.

"How about we spend our last moments sleeping?" He wrapepd his arms around me and pulled me to the bed. I tried to wiggle free from his grasp but I couldn't budge. He was wa stronger than I was. No doubt about that.

"NO!! C'mon!! There's food downstairs!!! I'm hungry and we need to eat so I have time to tease you guys until we leave for the arport!!!"

"Kayla I would punch you if I didn't love you like a sister. Even though I punch my sisters." I laughed and got out of his bed with him following tiredly behind me. 

"Worked like a charm!" I winked at Niall as I passed him in the hallway. He just looked as if he saw a ghost. I laughed and skipped all the way down stairs. "LIAM!! HAZZA!!" I screamed when I saw the two cooking in the kitchen.

"KAYLA!" They chorused.

"How the hell did you wake up Zayn?" Liam asked shocked as Zayn followed in sleepily behind me.

"He just loves me that much!" I smiled proudly and slung an arm around his shoulders. He groaned and slumped his shoulders, leaning against the refirgerator for support. "See!" The guys laughed.

"Yeah. He sure loves you Kayla!" Harry said sarcastically. I glared at hm before shushing everyone.

"Guys!! Be quiet someone's coming downstairs!!" I hopped ontp the counter next to the doorway leading into the kicthen. I motioned for everyone to go back to what they're doing. The did as told. I peeked around the corner to see Louis making his way towards the kitchen.