Home Sweet Home

byw I have NO clue when I updated last so I'ma just update now!! Hows that sound? OK, so enjoy this semi-depressing chap of TSAHS!!!! Sorry for the short author's note I just don't know what to write!! XD Well by lovesxx Fan me, vote, comment, and L.O.V.E One Direction!!

Kayla's POV

  I felt the tears slowly roll down my face as I turned my back and walked away. I swear I felt my heart rip in half as I took each small step towards the desk. It felt like a piece of my heart dropped off and fell in my liver.

   My hair fell over my shoulder in a side ponytail, and I teased it, so I couldn't see the side of my left eye. I stopped walking and glanced over my shoulder. Everyone was standing there with tears in their eyes.

  Not knowing what I was doing, I dropped my bags, ran back to the group, and flung myself into Niall's arms. He engulfed me in the famous 'Horan' hug and I buried my face in his shoulder. He gently rubbed my back, even though I felt the occasional tear hit my back. 

"Kayla, it's OK. Sssh.." He cooed in my ear. I couldn't help but sob. I needed to let it all out. Once I had calmed down enough to remove my arms from around his neck. "Kayla, I know you don't want to, and I don't want you to, but you need to go now. You'll miss your flight."

  I cupped the end of the sweat shirt around my hand and whipped away the tears that still fell from my eyes. The salty substance soaked the sweat shirt but I didn't mind and neither did Niall. He rested his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." He leaned in a kissed my lips gently.

"I love you too," I whispered back. With that I turned back around and ran to my bags. I picked them up and ran to the desk, not wanting them to see me cry like I would later. 

  As I walked towards the desk I continued to work on whipping away all of my tears. It seemed like they would never go away. As soon as I would whipe them all away, more would fall. I held back the urge to run back into Niall's arms which I already missed deeply. I could still feel them wrapped around me. So warm and welcoming.

  When I finally made it up to the desk where I would check in, I smiled politely at the lady and she smiled back. I handed her my passport and then looked back at everyone. I knew they wouldn't leave until I was out of their sight for good. So I blew them all a kiss and smiled, as if I knew everything would be OK. As if this wasn't a big deal. As if I was fine with leaving. But I'm not. Everything's not going to be OK. This is a big deal. 

  I wasn't paying attention as the girl talked to me. I honestly didn't care. Just he occasional nod and "yeah"s was all I did.

"Hun if you're sad, think of the positives." She said. I looked at her confused.

"Huh?"

"You've been crying a lot. I can tell. Is there any family you're flying back to?" She asked me. I smiled at the thought of my baby sister who I missed dearly.

"Yeah, I have a baby sister who I love very very deeply."

"Well you'll get to see her. Just think of the good things and the bad things won't seem as....bad." She smiled and handed my passport back to me.

"Thank you," I replied and took my passport and bags.

"Anytime." I turned around and began walking towards  where I'd give the airport people my bags for them to put on the plane. 

  I forced myself not to look back at Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Megan, Ashley, Danielle, and Eleanor. Because I'm positive that if I did, I would stay. I would not even go back to Ireland just stay here. But I can't do that. I'm doing the right thing.