Studio Time

So, I have just recently learned that I have been spell Niall's name wrong. I spelt it Naill but it was Niall. I have committed a murderous crime, and should be punished dearly for it. You may hate me if you must, but I apologize for the big mistake. I feel horrible for it and I know it's about as worse as murder. I am a terrible fan. NIALL PLEAZ FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HATE ME  LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! OK, well this book is coming slowly. I'm kind of running out of ideas for it.....which sucks. I don't wan to end this book, or put it on hold, or delete it. So pleaz comment with ideas. I have an idea about how it will end, but I need ideas to fil in the blank before then. So pleaz help me with ideas! I have the best fans ever! And readers.....same difference. Anyway here's the next chapter of the NIALL fan fiction.

    Niall's P.O.V

   She looks so pretty when she sleeps. So peaceful. Not crying, or scared, or tired. Just asleep. I gently kissed her lips and wrapped my arms tighter around her. I'm not going to let anyone lay a finger on her. No one's going to hurt her. Not on my watch. I can't loose her, she can't loose me. We were each others life. We loved each other, and we weren't going to let anyone hurt the other. What kept me up was the thought of all the hurt she would recieve during X-Factor. I didn't want it to hurt her. I didn't want her to get pushed down farther than she already has. She's been through so much it's impossible to imagine what she dreams about at night.

   I tucked the the blanket tighter around us. She's going to have to go home for the funeral. She'll probably stay there for a week and then come back. I'll miss her, but I can't even imagine what it would have been like if she didn't come with me to the UK for X-Factor. I probably wouldn't be able to go as far as I could if she wasn't here with me. It'd be torture if I tried. I'd have to make her fly out here, or I'd drop out of X-Factor and go back home just so I could see her again. I was positive that we were going to get married one day, I knew it. Everyone back home told us we were the perfect couple, we looked cute together, that we would have to get married. I believed them. Kayla and I just smiled. We knew they were right.

   We've been dating for over three years now. I knew her before we dated. We've known each other for a long time, not our whole lives, but long enough to know everything there is to know about each other. Nothing seems right without the other. We do basically everything together. I've never seen a bond so closely related like we are. We're just.....perfect. Nothing could tear us apart. Nothing.  I need to sleep. I kissed her one more time and closed my eyes, still keeping my arms around her.

"Get up! Up! Up! Up! Come on!! UP!!!" Someone screamed in my ear. They were also jumping ont top of me, which wasn't very comfortable.

"Shut up Lou!" I yelled, turning over and burying my face into Kayla's soft hair.

"Aw carrots! How'd you know it was me?"

"Because you're the annoying one. Now get off!" I shoved Lou off of me and Kayla.

"We need to be at the studio in thiry minutes so I'd suggest you get your arse up and get ready." He walked out of the room without saying more. I groaned and sat up.

"Can I come to the studio?" I heard someone ask from behind me as I headed to the shower. I turned around to see Kayla sitting up. Her ponytail was lopsided, she didn't have on any makeup, and was still in her pajamas. This is when she looked her best to me.

"Hello gorgeous!" I walked over and kissed her. She snorted.

"I'm sure I look gorgeous." I snaked my arms around her waist and she laid her head against my chest.

"You're right, because you do." I whispered to her, my lips brushing her forehead.

"Whatever you say, so can I come?"