EXTRA CHAPTER

NOTE: I wrote this chapter listening to Shin Yong Jae "Feel You", I don't know why but it just sets the mood for me. It's my new favorite song. ENJOY!!

*****

The world of the living was a thing of the past in her hazy memory, each day blended together until Adrianna finally lost count of how long she was gone for. Whenever her eyes opened it was just for a brief moment before they would close again on their own accord. She could tell when the doctor and nurses would come in to check up on her and she heard their whispers. Physically Adrianna was perfectly fine, she may have had some trauma from having experienced such an ordeal but the doctor couldn't understand why Adrianna had refused to open her eyes, it was as if she had lost her will to live and Adrianna felt like that was exactly what had happened. She had no will to live.

Another day went by, at least that's what she thought when she heard someone calling out for her. She tried to fight it, she didn't want to answer but the voice was persistent until Adrianna was forced to open her eyes and stare into the eyes of her mother.

"Oh, baby." Vienna cried out and then helped Adrianna sit up in bed. After they had all been rescued Adrianna was brought to the hospital and then Jason had called her mother to inform her about what had happened, he didn't want to considering her condition but Adrianna needed her family next to her and so Vienna had rushed over as soon as she could.

"What's wrong huh?" Vienna asked and Adrianna stared at her mother through blurry eyes still very much sleepy. "The doctor says you haven't stopped sleeping ever since you got here, they're worried about you, what's wrong baby?"

"Ma." Adrianna said in a drowsy voice and Vienna took her hands in hers.

"What is it, tell me." Vienna encouraged and Adrianna looked at her.

"There's this place I used to be able to go to every time I closed my eyes and slept, whenever I got there he would always be waiting for me with a smile on his face. Over there I didn't have to long for anything, I could feel his touch, I could hug him, feel the heat from his skin as he held me, and everything was real there." Adrianna explained sleepily and then the tears started to fall again.

"Oh, baby." Vienna said sadly as she wiped Adrianna's tears away but they just kept coming.

"But Ma I can't go there anymore, no matter how long I sleep I just can't go there anymore, they're all gone and I don't know what else to do. I miss him so much it hurts right here." Adrianna cried placing a hand over her chest. "I just want to see him one last time, I just want one more hug, I want to see him smile one more time but he's gone Ma. What do I do, I don't know what else to do? I feel like I'm dying inside and I can't seem to stop sleeping but he's still gone. What do I do Ma, tell me what to do?" Adrianna cried brokenly as she looked to her mother for help and Vienna held her daughter in her arms as she cried and then fell asleep once more.

Five days, that's how long Adrianna had been sleeping before the doctor was forced to take matters into his own hands. Forced to be awake Adrianna had finally gotten herself up to date on what had happened after she collapsed at the dock.

Carina's men that had remained at the hospital were imprisoned while some of them had been shot down. Thankfully all the girls and the children that were locked up in cages including Kat, Zoya, and Stacey were rescued and taken to the hospital for treatment. The women and children were later identified and then sent back to their respective homes and countries although it was a bit harder to locate the families of all the children so some of them were still left behind.

Linton had been caught and arrested at the hospital, Alpha was shot down and Carina was captured as well. Carina was on the international criminal wanted list and so was sent back to her home country where she would be put on trial, Sutherland was also captured and both he and Linton were awaiting trial for all their crimes. Clay who had stayed behind to settle all of Sutherland's account was also caught and prosecuted to twenty-five-year imprisonment for his role in Sutherland's crimes.