Chapter 21

Warning : smut

When we came back from the party, a feeling of tiredness began to creep over me and I headed to my bedroom. But before opening the door, I looked at Rindou over my shoulder.

'Do you want to sleep in the same bed tonight?'

He kept his gaze fixed on mine while he took off his watch. 'You already know the answer to that.'

Taking that as a 'yes', I entered my bedroom first and he followed after me. I turned to look at him as he took his suit jacket off.

'Let me help you.' I offered.

He watched me intently as I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his abs and part of the big tattoo covering the left side of his chest. I didn't even realize I had been staring at it until Rindou took one of my hands to press my palm against the tattoo. 'Do you like it?'

I gazed up at his face from beneath my lashes as I answered his question. 'I love it.' I looked back at his tattoo and grazed his skin with my fingertips. 'I've always wanted to get one but people told me it wouldn't look professional.'

My brows furrowed when Rindou started buttoning up his shirt again. 'What are you doing?'

Instead of answering me, he pulled his phone out from his pocket to call someone.

'Send a car.' Is all he said before hanging up.

----------------------------

'Where are we going?'

'It's a surprise.'

Rindou and I were sitting next to each other in the back of the car. I had no idea where we were going but strangely, it didn't make me nervous. The car finally stopped and Rindou got out first before holding out a hand to me. My eyebrows raised in surprise when I caught sight of the red and green neon lights.

'A... tattoo shop?'

Rindou nodded. 'Yes, that's the place I got tattooed at.'

'And we're here because...?'

'You said you wanted a tattoo, didn't you?'

My mouth hung slightly open as Rindou dragged me inside of the shop. 

Behind the counter stood a 20 year-old man who had tattoos all over his arms and a few piercings on his face. As soon as he saw Rindou, he stood up straighter. 'Hello, sir.'

The man was obviously scared of the gang member and was making an effort to be polite. 

'Hi, Asashi. This is Y/N.' Rindou introduced me. 'She wants to get a tattoo.'

Asashi gave me a small smile before gesturing to his workshop that was separated from the rest of the shop by a curtain. 'Follow me.'

I turned to look at Rindou who gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. 'I'll be waiting for you.'

'Okay.'

I followed Asashi behind the curtain and laid down on the leather table. 

'Do you already know what you want to get tattooed?' Asashi asked me.

'I have an idea...'

----------------------------------------------

'All done. Wanna see it?'

'Yeah.'

Asashi gave me a small mirror so I could admire his work. The tiny tattoo was on the left side of my ribcage. 

'It's perfect. Thank you, Asashi.'

The tattoo artist smiled at me. 'Stay here, I'll call Rindou for you.'

Asashi came back a few seconds later with Rindou who walked up to the leather table I was still laying on.

'You okay?' He asked, brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

'Yeah. It didn't hurt too much.'

'Can I see it?'

I sat up and lifted my shirt to reveal the small tattoo of the letter ''R'' on the side of my ribcage. By the way Rindou's eyes slightly widened, I could tell that his first thouht was that the ''R'' stood for 'Rindou'. And he wasn't completely wrong. But it also stood for ''Reiko'' which was my mother's first name. 

And... Ran?

'Can you leave us?' Rindou asked Asashi, his gaze still locked on my tattoo.

'Well, I can't-'

Asashi quickly got interrupted.

'Get out.'

'Yes, sir.' The tattoo artist quickly scurried away. 

As soon as we heard the door of the shop close, Rindou set his mouth against mine. I bucked against him as he entered my mouth, thrusting his tongue inside with an eager moan.

He took my hand and brought it against him, wrapping my fingers along his erection.

'You know I respect you, right?' He asked when we parted for air.

'Why do you say that?' I replied, painfully aware of the way his dick was pulsing with need through the fabric of his pants. 

His lips found my ear. He took the earlobe between his teeth and let his tongue run over it before answering. ' 'Cause I'm about to fuck you like a little whore.'

He stuck his hands up my dress and grabbed my panties to slid them down my legs. With no warning at all, he rammed two of his fingers up fully into me. I held onto his shoulders as my eyes squeezed shut.

'Look at your pretty thighs, practically begging to have my hand prints all over them.' He said, harshly grabbing one handful of my right thigh. 'Keep your eyes open for me.'

I struggled to obey his order. My eyes fluttered open as his fingers kept going, deep and steady, coming out to rub my clit every so often. 'Rindou...' I moaned his name as I came closer to my release but then, he brought his fingers out. 

He let out a 'tut', his smirk broadening to reveal his canines. 'You can't cum yet.'

He tugged his pants and briefs down and I hooked my legs around his waist. He grabbed his length to rub the tip that was already leaking with precum along my slit a few times before finally thrusting inside of me. His hips urgently rocked forward against mine.

'R-Rindou, slow d-down.' I panted. 

But instead of slowing down, his thrusts quickened again. 

He took my throat with one hand. 'I'm the one giving the orders here, or did you forget?'

'Oh my god, I'm gonna cum-'

My walls clenched around Rindou's length and my thighs trembled as I came. But he continued to fuck me, driving me into overstimulation. 

A few tears burned my eyes. I let them well up and fall down my cheeks. Rindou smirked again as he messed up my eyeliner even more by wiping it with his thumb. 

'This is gonna let everyone know just how much of a little slut you are for me. Letting me fuck you like that in a tattoo shop.'

Another rough thrust had me crying out in pleasure and leaning forward into his chest. 'Fuck!'

Rindou hit his own high at the same time another wave of pleasure swamped me. Both of us were catching our breath, a thin sheen of sweat covering our bodies.

His eyes were still half-closed as he took my panties to slid them back up my legs. The small gesture had another type of warmth blossom inside of me. But what made my heart swell with an emotion I hadn't felt in a long time, were the next few words that left Rindou's mouth so naturally.

'Let's go home.'