Chapter 33

Warning: smut

Within the short period of time I spent in the descending elevator, my initial sadness was replaced by a much more dangerous emotion: anger.

I was mad at Rindou and Gina but I was even more angry at myself for not having suspected anything.

Was it the first time something happened between them or have they been seeing each other in secret all along ?
Rindou called me his girlfriend but we never had a discussion about the type of relationship he wanted to be in. What if he was never planning on being in an exclusive relationship?
And to think that I was about to confess my feelings for him... God, I'm so stupid.

My blood was boiling by the time the door of the elevator slid open with a ding. I strode down the hallway and knocked on Ran's apartment door which was flung open a few seconds later.

'Y/N ? I thought you weren't com-'

I stood on my tippy toes and crashed my lips against Ran's, interrupting him mid-sentence. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kicked the door shut behind us. My hands slid across his chest, gripping the edge of his gray vest to take it off. But when I reached for the zipper of his pants, Ran broke the kiss so he could look at my face.

'Are you okay? Did something happen?'

I ducked my head down to hide from his overly observant eyes.

'No, nothing happened.'

My lie was contradicted by the tear that rolled down my cheek.

'If you want to talk about it, we can-'

'I want to forget about everything.' I cut him off again.

My words caused his brows to furrow. Before he could ask me to explain what I meant by that, I trailed wet kisses up the tattoo on his throat and whispered against his skin. 'Make me feel good, Ran.'

'Baby...' He gently tugged down on my hair so our eyes could meet again. 'You know damn well I can do better than just ''good''.'

Sliding an arm under my knees, he lifted me off the ground and carried me to his bedroom where he dropped me onto the bed. Soon, mine and Ran's clothes were aimlessly thrown to the floor and we were both naked. He positioned his dick at my entrance, letting only the tip stretch me at first.

'What are you waiting for?' I whined.

A smirk spread across Ran's lips as he gazed down at me. 'I wanna see the look on your face when I first put it in.'

'What do you- ah!' I gasped when he shoved the entirety of his length inside of me in one rough thrust. 

With my head thrown back against the mattress, my throat was on perfect display for Ran to wrap his big hand around it. 

He leaned down to whisper in my ear. 'See? You look so fucking pretty when I first give you what you've been begging for, my gorgeous little slut.'

His hips kept moving at a steady pace as he leaned down to kiss a trail from my collarbone to my left nipple.

But I needed more. My mind was still assailed by images of Rindou and Gina together.

'Harder, Ran. Fuck me harder.'

'You're really fucking tight, I don't want to hurt you.' Ran panted against me, breaking away from my nipple to look at my face.

'Please.' I begged him again.