One

"GOD!" You scream, "YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF, HAYES!"

You storm into the hallway where everyone can see you, but you don't care in the slightest.

"Y/N!" Jasper calls after you.

He runs over to you, then grabs your wrist, making you spin around.

"WHAT?!"

"I just wanted you to know that I fell for another," Jasper admits quietly.

"AND THAT'S WHY I'M PISSED!"

You yank your arm away and slap Jasper hard.

"Ouch, that had to have hurt." You faintly hear Loki mumble.

"Don't come crawling back to me if she can't love you the way I have!" You yell before storming into the common room.

Jasper runs off, leaving the tower as you sit on the couch, full of fury.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Natalia inquires as you clench and unclench your fists.

"Of course I am, Nat! I just found out that my boyfriend has been cheating on me for three months when we got together four months ago!" You hiss through clenched teeth.

After looking in Loki's direction, you calm down a bit. Seeing his bright green eyes have always provided you comfort.

"I don't blame him." You mutter, gaze cast down.

"What do you mean by that?" Bucky asks.

"Look at me." You chuckle, "I'm no Callee Rose."

"Don't you dare say such things about yourself!" Loki states firmly, which makes you look up at him.

"Well, it's not just me being... well, me. It's that I may have started falling for another too." You whisper as you look away from Loki.

Natalia playfully bumps your shoulder against hers while wiggling her eyebrows, "Oh, really?"

"...No, it's nothing. I'm-I'm pretty sure they don't feel the same." You sigh.

"Hey, how about we get rid of all those shitty feelings and stress you're feeling right now?" Natalia suggests in an attempt to cheer you up.

You smirk, "And how would we do that?"

"How about just like old times?" Natalia proposes with a smirk of her own.

You two jump off of the couch and face everyone in the room.

"Alright, attention!" Natalia calls out, making them all look over at the both of you.

"If you're all okay with it, Y/N will pick whoever suits her preferences." Natalia announces before turning to you, "I assume I'm included just like old times."

"I wouldn't like that, my dear..." You respond dramatically, to which Natalia gasps loudly, "I would love it!" You complete, your words dripping with drama.

Natalia laughs as you give a genuine smile, feeling a bit better already.

"Um, I don't mean to intrude, but what are you planning to do with us?" Loki inquires.

"Well, as long as we have everyone's consent... Y/N will have sex with her preferred pick of us." Natalia answers nonchalantly.

Bucky's eyes widen, Tony nearly chokes on his water, Sam's jaw drops, Pietro raises his eyebrows in shock, all while Natalia chuckles. But Loki?... Loki stares at you with a smirk threatening to spread across his devilishly handsome face.