THE INTRO ,BLACK BUNNY AND THE LION..

Wang Yibo ,cold ,fierce,stoic face ,spoiled brat ,and what he like ,he gets easily.

Wang Yibo
Tall and handsome ,manly,and sometimes cute...
Girls and boys dreams to have him.

Wang Yibo ,
a young millionaire,at 24 years of age become CEO of their businesses around China ....

Xiao Zhan,
a cute guy , had a goddest looks ,beauty and handsome mixed,tall with sexy body .

XIAO ZHAN--- adorable ,freindly,genuis,smart talented, sometimes had a little fierce attitude but depend on how people treated him .

XIAO ZHAN
At his 24 years of age he owned his parents business.and had a another branch

Their friends and co student ,even their teacher called them the Lion Beast and the Black Bunny ...

This a story of two men hated each other when they first met during their college day ...
How ?we will find out in the next story.

When they met again after 2 years ,Do they also continue to hate each other?

I used my favorite famous couple in china , YIZHAN I liked those two in the drama The Untamed their chemistry is right with them, reason I like them ,I watched the drama series 7 times English at Pilipino laguage.

I like XIAO ZHAN in his charming smile ,his adorable attitude,his looks , georgeous ,and very talented .

Wang Yibo I like him also specially his dancing move and also good actor.

And of course the legendary boy band BTS .
I'm army ,I include my BTS in my story and my Taehyung is also a main character.

I include also some favorite Korean actor here.you will know ...

This fan fiction story of mine is just from my deep imagination, and I am currently obsessed with boy love stories. It does not belong to their real life, whatever the resemblance I apologize about its owner.

I hope you also understand that English is not my main word, whatever mistakes in grammar and spelling I hope you understand.

I am just a beginner in writing, because One of my habits is to read,novel , and love to imagine so I just put in writing. .
I hope you like it and thank you.

Thanks and please support and vote ...follow me ,and comment hope not bad ,but correction or good words ...