MISCONCEPTION...

LIZA POV...

You're not going to be  happy Yibo 

You're not going to be  happy Yibo . You think I forgot what you did to insult me? I loved you more than my life;were happy in six months we were together, but what did you do? You lure my family of your money ,you have tried what my being is.

He told my family that he no longer loved me, in case he just couldn't tell me directly, so he told them that he would give a lot of value  money to my family if they could convince me that I would be the one to communicate with him separately. Since he doesn't love me anymore, I'll still my parents having a money.

"You are so bad Yibo! My parents thought since Yibo doesn't love me, it's only unfair to me, and they didn't agree, they felt sorry for me, so my parents did their best to convince me.

I believed in my parents because I also noticed that Yibo's treatment of me was cold. I didn't know I could give it in exchange for the bait of money to my parents. 

 And when I decided to separated him, he laughed at me and said,

"Liza." I don't think you'll trade me for that much money"Yibo said .

"Yibo  honey, what do you mean? " I inquired, and he clarified.

I begged him to forgive me. He did not listen to me. When
I got home, I asked my parents if anyone had given them money. 
My parents acknowledged it, but they explained why.
I took the money. 
I told my parents: "We will return it."
My parents were surprised. 
I love my parents ,but I know their  intentions are clear.

'I'l give it back to him but I'm really going to be separated from him"I said to my parents.

My parents cry, knowing what happened. 
I returned the money, but Yibo did not accept it I threw it .

I tried to explain to him what he did not know, but Yibo did not accept it.

So I told him that our relationship was finished. I could see the pain in his face too. But I knew that he had little doubt that he would continue with his decision.

I feel so much pain in my heart. I left my school for two weeks. When I came back, Wooseuk tried to comfort me. He was the one beside me, even when Yibo and I were together, I knew that He had special feelings for me.

He knows everything that happened in our relationship after that. Although he is Yibo's friend, he knows it's wrong, but he can't do anything because he has been his friend for a long time and none of them can control Yibo's behavior.

Wooseuk and I became friends.
He confessed his feelings to me but I refused ,and said it's better to be friend,
But I give him a little hope.

"Who knows,We may also be destined" I said Wooseuk.

Wooseuk asked me if I would join their vocation at Yibo resort with Seonyoun.

I knew Yibo is bisexual,
for about a year, after me ,he had a boyfriend named Hyunsik.Its not new from me because before me Yibo is playboy one , I'm am the only one had a relationship to him to had long .