LEAVE YOU...

YIBO POV...

My time for leisure has decreased as I am the new CEO of our company. When I came to the office, attending meetings, client meetings, and other business, I thought at the age of 24, I might look 30 while I rested in my swivel chair. directly in front of the desk. When I caught sight of the empty cups emblazoned with "Bunny Smile" at the center table,
Zhan, You're the only one who makes me happy every day when I enter this office. When I come from the mansion, I always pass in front of your store. From the tinted car I'm riding in, I see you, smiling at the appreciation of your customers. I'm happy all day. I'm even ordering coffee and cakes from your store. I can just see it's inspired me.

I wonder who had the idea that you took a stall here near my office, and why you didn't even know that I would take the office here.
If you knew for sure that you wouldn't take that,

It's not a coincidence. I thought .Zhan, we met at the event. You didn't know I was there. Not even me.

Second, you rented the stall close to where my office is.

When I came back from the U.S., the first person I wanted to see was You Zhan, but because my time was so busy,
That's why I didn't do it.

On my birthday, I have no intention of doing anything .
I only want to go to your cafe. Even if you repulsion me. Just let me taste again. My favorite coffee and cakes

Unexpectedly, you were there on my birthday. You just don't know how happy I was then, but I chose to tease you, because that's where we started zhan, and that's how I'll start you like that.

You always refused my invitation, but now it's Saturday. I'm waiting outside your cafe looking at you, but it appears that your mind is not with you; you smiled despite the fact that there was no one in front of you, but you're still the same Zhan that I met two years ago; your addicted smile, your innocent face, and, of course, your ethereal looks. I'll make your life in danger three times for what I did, but now I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

I thought went back to the past.

When I woke up, he was not there in my room. The doctor said Xiao Zhan was transferred to a private room and my mother was waiting for me. I said I'd just peek into Xiao Zhan's room.

I saw him sound asleep, watching him by his parents.

They smiled at me. I never even heard them criticize me.

I was ashamed of myself.

I knelt before them and apologized,

but Xiao Zhan's dad grabbed my shoulder and lifted it upright.

"Yibo, Zhan is fine now, and that's the good news. Don't blame yourself"
Let 's just pray that he gets well soon" Zhan father said .

I sobbed.

They thanked me for taking care Zhan , specially the blood transfusion, and I promised never to bother their child again. I went to his bed and took his hand.

"Zhan I'm sorry. I'm leaving you for the good of us"I brought my face close to his and whispered,

"I love you, Zhan. I hope if I could just imprint these words in your mind, you'll feel my love"Take good care "Maybe

" I left you temporarily for good, but I'll make sure we meet again. " I cried and left him.
I said good bye to his parents.

After being away from Zhan, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. I locked myself in my room and cried. Why was it always like this? All the people I loved left me. and burst into tears,