IF ONLY I KNEW....

AUTHOR POV ...

We're here brother ,he look to his brother Kim whose eyes are widen, mesmerized the elegant of the placed .
Xiao Zhan also mesmerized what had seen too.

He noticed some cars that arrived are all expensive ,and his car are cheapest one ,he thought ,Someday I have one of those car!!! he mumbled

Someday I have one of those car!!! he mumbled.

When he reached the front of the hotel ,the hotel attendant approached them  signaled them to get off ,like the previos vehicles.

Then the hotel attendant greet them and asked for their key ,
Zhan and Kim smile and greet the hotel attendant,
Xiao Zhan hesitate to give his key .but he noticed earlier some guest gave their car key to   that parking attendant and drove their car .

The hotel attendant  noticed it and explain to him the regulation ,need to gave the car key and the parking attendant who's the one to  park their car .

Zhan with hesitation and gave the car  key to the parking attendant while some guest who seen the situation smile sarcastic.

The parking attendant scratching the back of the head and smiled and grinned..

Xiao Zhan and Kim only smile and both  fixed their coat and enter the lobby of the hotel with hotel attendant guide them .

The hotel attendant thoughts ...
wow this two handsome men are innocent ,are they first time to went to this kind of hotel ?then smiled a little .