EPILOGUE 2... ANGRY LION BACK AGAIN...

YIBO POV...

For the past few days, I have been busy at work because I have to finish this deal before my birthday arrives. After I celebrate my birthday, I plan to take a vacation at the mansion in the U.S. with Xiao Zhan. but I'm feeling nervous if Xiao Zhan agrees.

I informed him that I can't go to the cafe first, I'll just call him or message him, because my work is overloaded. I know he's feeling guilty,because of my reaction to him the last time I went to the bunny, I was acting that I was hooked on his jokes. Yes, I was a bit bored too, but I know this is the opposite of Xiao Zhan. I feel he loves me. Not only does his not completely trust me, but I'm willing to wait.

When I came from a business trip, I immediately went to his cafe because I really wanted him to be surprised and give my greeting to him. Even though I called him every day or video called him, I was not able to distance myself from him.
I was not surprised, but I saw from the transparent glass wall outside his store that Zhan was sitting beside a handsome man. He looked familiar. When I was nearly at the cafe, the person I saw was the person that I felt annoyed with when he was at the cafe. I always caught him staring at Zhan and sometimes chatting, but when I arrived at the cafe, he left him immediately and Zhan went to me for me to take care of. But I forced myself to calm down, just to show Zhan that I can reduce being possessive, but I know I saw him with Zhan, smiling and laughing, with his hand in Zhan's.

I didn't know my anger suddenly flared up when I came inside. I looked at him sharply and said,

"Zhan wants to surprise you, but this is all I can find." You're flirting with him. Is this what you want, Zhan? I saw him turn pale, and his eyes widened. He could not speak. I immediately turned around and left the table. I still have the things that I brought for him, and I'm feeling rebellious.

Zhan called me but I'm not answering it, even his message

Zhan called me but I'm not answering it, even his message. I blocked him for peace of mind. I cried. I asked myself, "Why am I stupid?" "Am I really being stupid?" "Zhan," I also know how to get tired.
I locked myself in the room and I didn't want to talk to anyone, even my own father. JK also tried to talk to me, but I didn't listen to them all. For two days, I didn't go out of the room. I drowned myself in alcohol.

From outside the bedroom door, my

son, it's your birthday tomorrow. Please be pleased that everything is fine, believe me. If you love Xiao Zhan, give him a chance to explain. He also gave you a chance. Now what can Xiao Zhan give you? Your fight is not over. You said you would do everything.

You want us to kidnap Xiao Zhan and hide it until he agrees with you. Let's use force, but we need you tomorrow to fix yourself. Xiao Zhan's mind will be even more confused for you.

Dad, it's also tiring to wait, and then there's nothing. I cried.

You're a man. Yibo, face him. Are you still going to give up? Didn't you say you know Xiao Zhan loves you too? He just really lacks trust in you.