BUNNY AND LION...

AUTHOR POV...

Although Xiao Zhan already agrees with Yibo, Yibo has become a regular customer of Bunny Cafe, especially during the days when Xiao Zhan was there.

Xiao Zhan could do nothing but prepare the food Yibo always ordered.

The days of Yibo's waiting are coming. His dad was already at the resort, one day before his mother's death anniversary.

Yibo prepared himself to make a confession. He wanted it done for him and as his promise to his mother also.
And he wished his plan would be successful.

He also invited Chuyue Jili and, of course, his two friends, Seonyoun and Wooseuk, and, of course, Liza would not disappear there.

Yibo plans Xiao Zhan ride in his car and Taehyung ride to Jk car. But How.

Yibo Pov ...

"Jk !convinced Zhan's brother to use your car to go to the resort" You gave him an alibi until you got his answer!
I'm order him .

"Why do you have to convince Zhan Ge first? Do you know that his brother is very obedient to his Zhan ge"Jk said .

I'm scratch my head.

I teased him saying, "First, think about if Taehyung is with you on travel, you have a lot to talk about."

JK's eyebrow rose.

"Yibo ge, it's my task or is all about Zhan ge ,,,,
I look at him and please him .

Alright, ge I'll try;
for you and Zhan ge ,teased me back .
"Wish me luck!JK said.

"I know you're good at that!JK.
I give him motivation.

"Anyway, tell me honestly, are you... ???

"Into men! cut by JK?
"I'm not, in my previous relationship, and I'm not attempting to be attractive to a man" When I met Taehyung, I didn't know...Until now ,still guessing if I really like him or attracted only ,he explained to me.

"Personally , I like his looks. cute, fierce sometimes, and handsome like me"he laughed and continue saying .

"I also like his attitude: innocent, responsible, and I feel relaxed when I'm with him" Jk exclaimed.

" Wow, you said a lot of appreciation"in my opinion your in love to him"
I pointed his heart.

Jk blushed ,

"Yibo ge ,it's to early,I didn't know if his into men too but for now we're friends" JK sigh.

" Okay JK, I know you're young to feel that way" Don't do what I did in my past relationships". I've hurt many in my past relationships because I was not even thinking"I was immature at the time. I regret it, but I want to face it, even if I hurt this time!I explained to him.

Zhan Ge, JK mumbled

I nodded.

Jk smiled at me .

"Okay, I'll help you in meeting Zhan Ge"

We both laughed,like we are partner in crime.

JK POV ...

Friday I regularly pick Tae up at school because that's what we agreed on since there was trouble in the cafe.

Tae! where is Zhan ge? "I said to Tae.

"Umm , Zhan ge went to the car mechanic yesterday to have the car tuned up, and now he will pick up ,drive it home. Tae said . continue,

"Because that's what we'll use tomorrow, the other car used by ZiYi Ji "he explain.