FIRST MET.

JK POV...

Quite late we arrived at the event, where the awards ceremony as the new CEO of my cousin  Yibo was held and at the same time also celebrated his birthday.

I didn't want to go with them, because it was just a business conversation, boring for me.

I grew up in Korea, and my biological father was Dad, min Youngi, my mother's brother, my parents died when I was five years old.

From then on Dad min Youngi became my father, and he introduced me to his friends and business associates as his child

From then on Dad min Youngi became my father, and he introduced me to his friends and business associates as his child .
I also considered him my father and uncle even when he was very young.
I'm 20 years old and 2nd year college with the course of Business Marketing that not my first choice.
My Dad want this course for me
We're in Beijing for about two months for stay and leave here.

My father said I continue my studies, and he was  arranged my transfer record to school in Korea for the University I'm going to.
I think Dad said BNU UNIVERSITY.

I'm very sad, because it's different from my place I was born. Because I grew up in my place in Korea, then I'm here in China for the new world ,hoe said as I said .

I left there My friends, My antics My dad doesn't know, and of course the beautiful women from Korea and our hang outs .

I  still don't have a serious relationship there, there's  a saying ," select and choose the best."

And for the I love  what I want is to have  good manners, life -wise, neat, and fashionable.

So now my lifestyle change no friend, no any relative with same age of me.

Business always priority in Wang Mansion.
We live there now .with uncle Haikuan, and cousin Yibo.

I thought about how I can be a business man, I have a lot of tattoos on my arm and body,
I still have a fiercing brow, on the inside of my tongue I love art ,singing.

When my dad came from a business trip, for about a month,
He saw it and was shocked. He was angry to me and he to  erased the said tatoo.

I said it's hard to erase my skin getting ugly I explain

ahhh !!!Just erase it, my dad insisted.
For a few days He also did not move on ...

Because I'm  is a loving child,
I just caressed my dad ,who is my uncle.I said, dad I'll still be a good businessman even if I'm wearing these.

I took off my fiercings and I said I'll just wear coat when I'm working on as a business man.

Yes I love my father very much, because he gave me what I want, he rarely gets mad at me even though I make big mistakes.

Sometimes because I always decide first before him. that's why we have misunderstandings.
But I always giving up, and I just caress Him.

I'm joking with Him to get married or even a girlfriend because it's not always business and I'm the one He takes care of.