THE SOLUTION.

YIBO AND HYUNSIK POV .

Yibo, furiously,went back to university to asked his boyfriend about what he had discovered,
but changed his mind.

Hyunsik smiled at his boyfriend as his car approached, and even though he was nervous he still tried to be normal.

He saw Yibo get out of the car, and he was carrying the coffee he bought.

on Yibo's part, he tried to calm himself, he saw his boyfriend smiling as if nothing had happened.

I don't know but it's like he looks at him Now An angel with a horn,

oh !god calm me down !!! He said to himself.

Hyunsik greeted his boyfriend, once kissing it on its lips.

"babe you're still busy .
can we eat at the restaurant now, actually I'm hungry,"

Yibo gave a coffee flavor cappuccino,

"here try to taste it I know you like drinking coffee,"

Hyunsik hugged back Yibo .
"Thanks babe"

He took the coffee and sipped it.
ummm, it tastes good, Hyunsik said.
it's taste familiar babe, Yibo smirked,

Hyunsik, thought it taste familiar and nervous.

"ah no but it's taste good"

Yibo smiled," babe I found a small coffee shop near our university, not cheap even small ,, inside are very cozy and elegant, I dropped there to taste their coffee, and taste good"

even his coffee throw before he reached the school.

And left Hyunsik coffee so he could see how Hyunsik would react when he saw it and taste it.

"When you're done with your project, I'll take you there so you can see how beautiful the little coffee shop is,"

He spoke happily to him.

ah! ok babe, but star bucks are even tastier and tastier and not cheap.
Hyunsik was confused.

"babe let's go I'm hungry let's eat first before go home .
I'll miss you too, just a few days We haven't been together for a long time, let's go babe.

Yibo temporarily forgot what happened.
They happily ate at the expensive restaurant, and then They passed the shore of the sea made of park.

Hyunsik, hugged Yibo because of the cold breeze Of the wind, and then He turned His Face to him.
"babe I love you very much, just trust me ok."

Yibo stared into his boyfriend eyes. he tried to feel the sincerety of his words.

"Yes Babe I love and I trust you."
Hyunsik kissed it deep and sincere,
in his mind I already in love with you Yibo .

That's why i went to the coffee shop .
Because it seems to miss the coffee shop he often goes to in Korea
that I misses my friend Namjoun and Taehyung.

He also found out that the owner of the coffee shop is father of Xiao Zhan's

He went there a second time and he intends to talk to the young man Xiao Zhan to apologize
and fix little by little the misunderstanding between his boyfriend and Xiao Zhan.

"I also loved Xiao Zhan and can be called love and first sight, but I didn't have it by chance,"

In the past day ,
Yibo came into my life, little by little I felt that this person is the one I love.
In Hyunsik's thought.