EPILOGUE... END Will YOU MARRY ME?

YIBO POV...

I picked up Xiao Zhan from Bunny Cafe, Zhan car, and he just sent the car to Jiang Cheng at his home.

I had reserved a dinner date at a fancy hotel restaurant.
Everyone sees us mesmerized by their perfect combination: perfect couple, perfect looks, fashion sense, elegant.

I was always proud of myself for being with my handsome, cute boyfriend, Zhan.
I always held Zhan's hand and once embraced at his waist, as if I was saying, "This person is mine."

Zhan let me what I wanted as long as I had a limit on being possessive.

I gave him the menu ,when we both at the table ,when the food was served, were started eating.

" Ehem !

I looked at Zhan and started to talk.

"What are you saying that you haven't told me before? Zhan said.

I drinks first the red wine that serve .

"Zhan, I'd like to do a vacation with you next month."I look at him and observed him.

"Why did you suddenly go on vacation?

"Actually, now since the Christmas Eve is coming. I should have planned it last month, but because I'm busy with business and you in your cafe"I didn't specify it until 3 months ago,and now I'm free,Let's go on vacation first"

"Where did you plan to go" Zhan asked again.

I was surprised .

"Ah!in the U.S., we have a mansion there!After that, we went to Paris"

"And how long is your plan for us to stay there? Zhan again question me.

I was even more shocked by what my boyfriend said.

"A month, if that's okay with you" I scratch in the head.
I knows I will have a lot of work to do, but I knows that my Dad can handle and two uncles. I really want a 1-month vacation with Zhan ,I want to tour him in that place .

"Zhan exclaimed,one month !

"I know you're worried about your cafe" but at least 3 weeks if possible" I pouted .

Zhan took his wine ,drink it and in the act of thinking.

Then suddenly he said

Okay ,but I'm can't promise the one month.

We are already in front of my black bunny's residence, but someone seems to have forgotten it.

"Zhan ,you forgot something" I remind him .

Zhan back ,then he kiss me ,

Xiao Zhan struggled with my kiss. chasing the breath.

You!!!Yibo!
call me again in my name.

"Will you kill me? Zhan exclaimed .

"Sorry , Zhan, I always miss your beautiful lips"

"You miss my beautiful lips. You kissed me like that, openly!!Zhan exclaimed again.

"I'm sorry"I smiled at my bunny, now angry.

"Okay , take care; he kissed me on the lips, but softly " now I behave ."I love you" Zhan said .

"I love you too, baby!
Zhan always angry at me when I'm kiss him like that , I really want to teased him .

Zhan, I always control myself. You don't know that I want to be with you when I sleep, hugging until crash your body to me Hahaha, what was I thinking? Now I'm feeling my Jr. getting hard, ahhh I exclaimed. Zhan, You won't be able to survive when we meet on our vacation. My lust for Zhan is uncontrollable. If you have a boyfriend like him, you really can't control yourself.