THE ANGRY LION

YIBO POV ...

Yibo was prepared by his father for a fancy birthday celebration at a famous hotel in his twenty -fourth year.
and during this celebration, his father will also announced that he will be the one to replaced him as the CEO of WY& COMAPANY.

The emcee began to introduced them. The first was his famous father, greeted after bowing to the guests and began to speak with meaningful speech and inspiration.

After his father's statement, he introduced me as his successor as the young CEO, and this was his best gift to me.

He stood up from his seat and went up on stage. He was greeted by his father .

First I greeted the guests who were present,bowing, introduced my self and jokingly said.

That I would be better than my father.

And every one laughed.

Even though many people say that I  looks stuck,  had stoic face, has a cold relationship with other people , has a strict demeanor, I had a temperament, and  had also a good side..

Yes ,I like a person ,
Attitude first than his looks ,but not because it is kind, generous, understanding, not because of that attitude
If it is not true in the inner and outer person.
A true person in and out  no matter how bad he is ,
whoever he is poor or rich it is not in him ,just good and reliabled in his work.

As I was speaking, My Eyes were on one side and I was surprised because I knew this person,

Xiao Zhan !!I don't know why He is here, suddenly there is pain in the part of my heart that I felt, and suddenly I also felt pleasure.

For more than two years, you haven't met,now your  here to refresh the past...
I would have forgotten you !all that but we still met.

Small world Zhan!!

For my sake of my  Mother I forgot you,
All The pain you did to me, I made myself busy even ,
Though you were so close,not far from me ,
I'll still know where I can see you ,
but I restrained myself, because I promised  to my Mother that I would not disturb you anymore,
I know very much Our hatred for each other, but in the end I regret it.

I focused on my  work to forget you,I busy  myself for studying abroad for my parents .
Mastered my course ,so that I could be proud of my father. and be the heir of the businesses built by my parents.

I won't let you make fun of me again,because,you said before ...still remember that word.

All I know is asked my parents,what I need ,asked my parents for what Do s people in arrears even though I am no longer justified .
Tell My parents to Remove people who are obstacles to me  .
That I am not fair to fight because I always use the influence and love Of my parents.
and I don't care about the feelings of others, that's what you think Zhan and your fault ,Zhan too.

But why are you here again?

I will never forget Zhan, now that we have met, I will continue ,what we have .

When I promise my Mother, I will avoid you as long as I can but when our paths cross again, I can't promise what feelings we should ...

He continues his speech while His mind turns and focuses on the person who hurt him, but gives him pleasure.

umm,,, for over two years you still remained wonderfully admirable, in bearing, and Your smiles, you have somewhat matured but still seen being cute.

I couldn't imagine that I suddenly took its attention, I called Him by His common name, and I said that I used to know Him at school when we were in college.

I saw him blushed and was shocked as if he wanted to hide, but everyone's attention was focused on him, especially when I pointed at him. I laughed at his reaction
I was shaken my head by His reaction and
I thought of harassing him again to turn His attention to me again,
my evil mind ,I know this person has a lot of arrears to me, but I can't help but feel strange feelings towards him, I want to play with him, tease him, get angry just for me The attention, but I go too far all Because I almost made Of thing to blame me too .Until my own Mother  talk to me and pleased me to stop what I'm doing .

When the program was over, my father and I went around to his friends and well -known businessmen to personally introduce me as a new CEO and also  because of my birthday, some people greeted me  and gave him gifts.  Sometimes I looked around to see where the person, I wanted to give him   lesson.
I  want to see him blushing with shame, confused and already filled with Anger like a black bunny before,yes  I called him black bunny.

I temporary left  my father and said I want to met an acquaintance,
I saw our guest a business men and woman  with Zhan as if he was fooling around and there were hints, and his intention was not in business but interested in him I knew them .

When He saw me approaching him, he left quickly but I quickly cornered him

He suddenly turned pale and stammered to greet me,

I said thank you Zhan.

I extended my hand for my handshakes, I noticed that He was hesitant. But for a moment and He also extended His hand that was cold.

I laughed at His reactions as if guilty. So I pressed His hand hard to make Him conscious.
He felt pain ...I knew it..and smirked.
Your still weak and clamsy Zhan! anyway ,

Nice to meet you again Zhan and I know we'll meet again because your business depends on me!!! I turned  back and smile evily..

I did not realize that they were leaving because my father called me again for another guest to introduced.

We will see you soon Zhan !!!

Back to me.

My gender.

I'm the person who speaks directly to what I wants to say, frankly in other words, I'm also not ashamed of what I am and what gender I am. I don't care what others say.
What I can say...

I'm bisexual person ,I'm with girls and boys.
My parents knows since when I'm become adult they tried to change me divert all signed that I have  that kind of gender.

I was taken to good doctors that if there was any hope of treating that kind of  gender

But the physchology doctor told ,to my parents ,

What I need is more understanding, acceptance, don't be ashamed because it's already accepted in society,
that gender and whoever I choose to be with in life, my parents need to accept ,if they love me.

My parents love me  so much ,they spoiled me in everything because I am only child ,give everything I want ,no matter how hard it is .
when they found out from the doctor All They could do nothing, but accept me .
But I promised them that whoever The person who will make me happy and I will love I will make sure that THEY will love and will love Them too, be proud and I also promised that I the more, more than men than I would choose either woman or man.

I can say that my parents are kind, understanding, not greedy, helpful. That is why they are blessed. It is the opposite of my behavior. I did not inherited from them.

I have a good side
but even so, I'm a  loving child, whoever oppresses my beloved I will fight for it even in exchange for my life,

I will repay it with diligence in studying because this is what they  want me to be a good businessman.

During my school days
even without the influence of my parents, I still lead the class, in all the activities in the class, I do it well to give pleasure to my parents, even if,
I am given abnormal gender.