EPILOGUE... THE SURPRISED GIFT...

YIBO POV...

At 4 a.m., my phone rings, which surprises me because it's coming from my black bunny. "Happy birthday, Yibo," Zhan says.

I'm really happy. The first person who greeted me was Xiao Zhan. 

"Thank you, Zhan" , I said.
"It's too early to get up and greet me."

"It  is already 5 o'clock in the morning here in Korea. I usually get out of bed as early as possible"

I said "I would pick you up at the airport."

"No need  Yibo, just go first to the hotel! Don't worry, my booking at the airport is at 3 pm this afternoon"I frowned.

"Why  do you like this? My birthday party started at 7 pm! I complained.

 Zhan laughed." Don't worry, Yibo; as soon as my airplane touched down and I hurried to the hotel"Zhan said,

"You are always joking now." Please be serious with me. Zhan again laughed,

"Okay, see you." I had to go because I was cooking our breakfast !

"Bye, Zhan. See you and take care. Call me if you are at the airport." 

It's now 6 p.m.I called Zhan Phone but could not be reached. I feel uneasy and annoyed. I don't know why I am nervous. My dad called me and said that almost all of the invited visitors were already at the hotel. 
I went down and drove my car to the venue. 

I trapped ,because of the traffic, my father called me again. 
I said I was close, and I asked if Xiao Zhan was there. 

"Why didn't Xiao Zhan call me?my Dad asked me .

"He haven't dad, before ,I dialed his phone but it couldn't be reached" 

"Don't  worry, son, if you arrive, we will immediately contact him". Okay, just relax. You are driving. I said don't drive, but you still insist" 

"Okay  Dad, don't worry, I'm already near.