FACE IT...

AUTHOR POV...

Zhan divided his time temporarily, because his brother Tae is still studying. This is his last year at college. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, his time was in Bunny's, while Tuesday and Thursday, he was in his XZ cafe.

Every Monday, Zhan went to his bunny cafe to receive their delivery that needed to his store. At exactly four in the morning, he wake up  prepared himself to go to his cafe at Bunny, at around five in the morning he was already there. It was his routine now a days ,for about a month of the bunny' cafe's opening, some customers requested that it be opened early because of an office worker's schedule, so Xiao Zhan decided to change the schedule and hired additional employees. Gu Jiangcheng started at 6 am and ended at 6 pm with his servers, Jiang Cheng, 

 Gu Jiangcheng started at 6 am and ended at 6 pm with his servers, Jiang Cheng, 

Yan Xujia At the same time, the newly hired server, Zhu Zan Jin, works from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

He also hired a dishwasher a working student who please him to work with him, his a neighbor of his cousin ZiYi

He also hired a dishwasher a working student who please him to work with him, his a neighbor of his cousin ZiYi .He started his work from 2 pm to 10 pm. Sizhui is his name.

Kim Taehyung work at their cafe every Monday , wed , and haft of Friday , with his friend JHope they are same schedule at their school

On Tuesday and Thursday, he is busy the whole day in his class, and on Friday he only has two subjects from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. After class, he goes back to the cafeteria to help. Jhope Ge is there all day on Friday, so he's the one in charge, and ZIyi Ji is there also. Taehyung and Jimin are available every Saturday. The two work during the week. as his brother Zhan ge  advice him ,his priority was his study.

Jimin works at cafe every Tuesday ,Thursday and Saturday, he had no class that day , ZiYi was full time in the cafe , she was a big  help part in the  cafe.

WhileYibo goes to his office every day  except Sat and Sunday at his time, at 9 a.m., until after all the scheduled meetings was done  signs the documents needed , his personal assistant, whose Jili does and knows his schedule, and puts them at his desk every day ,as being new  CEO of their company ,he has so much work to do.

Before he met Zhan  at the event a few months,
For two years, he did nothing but study and expand what he knew in the field of business entrusted to him by his father, so for two years he was also trained until he was introduced by his father.

For the past two years he has been dreaming of the person who awaken  his heart into different feelings,he just doesn't know how to start and when to deal with the person again, he wants to show other people that he is now responsible, honorable respectful and able to stand on his own feet,that all he asked to his parents, can't easily get.

He doesn't expect it on his birthday and being introduced as the new CEO of the company. They are there,The person he wants to see, talk to, and let Yibo's true feelings for him know.

On the other side , JK found the person that gave him happiness,he like to teased him and the personality of this person never in his life he feel that way ,his a straight guy,and never attracted to any guy ,this person is different   and he want to be friend in him.

His classmate, Jimin, now his friend, told him that he worked at Tae's coffee shop every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, so he decided to go to the cafe on Saturday, so he saw Tae and decided to be friendly with him.

I'm sorry that in this short episode. In the next episode, how will they deal with each other? Zhan again, so he can accept Yibo as an enemy, friend, or lover? Is JK and Tae where JK's tanning will end? Whether  an enemy, a friend, or a lover? I hope you enjoy reading and are patient with any grammar errors. Keep readers and writers safe.