BLACK BUNNY LOVE...

XIAO ZHAN POV.

Now I agree to have dinner with Yibo I said ,Sunday night, at 7pm at the old bar we were going to then.
When I came home that night, I called Liza to contact Seonyoun and Wooseuk to invite them ,we would meet at the old bar we were going .
I also called my three friends, Chuyue, Jili, and Yubin.
Jin Ge, are currently in Korea with Namjoun Ge, they are now lover ,after they can meet at the funeral of my parents, love, and first sight.

I know Yibo will be surprised, but this is the time for us to get along.
The things of the past two years must be forgotten in our minds.
I still remember
Because of what happened, my friends blamed Yibo's friends. I found out that they almost quarreled. If it wasn't for Liza, who admitted that she was guilty.
Liza admitted that she made a mistake when she was with me at the other bar. She didn't know that there were people who tried to harm me at that time.

When I came home from the hospital, Yibo didn't show up for me. 3 weeks after Liza went to our cafe with Wooseuk and

"Zhan, I'm sorry for what happened"I didn't know that someone was following us. That day, when I came back from the other bar, they were holding you and taking you to the car, so I immediately went back to the bar where Yibo Wooseuk and Seungyoun were!!
I immediately asked for help.I didn't know those guy who brought you" Liza explained in tears.

"I'm really blaming Zhan"because I'm worried about the plan of these three friends! She intensely gazed at Wooseuk.
and Wooseuk bowed.

"Yibo is innocent. He followed the one you were riding in, and he helped you. He even called a doctor to cure the drugs that they put in your drink. Yibo called us to say that you are fine and to take rest. But when we just heard the next day that you collided" Liza burst into tears.

I cried because of the truth I heard, if I listened to Yibo That would not happen, Yibo was so angry because I accused Him

Liza said, that the guy who took me is the same person, who wanted to took my name but Yibo refused and embarrassed them.

They have left Liza, but I am still in tears. I can hear Yibo's cries, prayers, and apologies to me, as well as the confession that he loves me. The strength of my heartbeat,

Yibo. I also don't understand what "love" means.
I wanted to talk to you, but I'm embarrassed because I'm also narrow-minded.

I want to see you, but why, I'll wait you until I get out of the hospital? You're gone.
Until now, you haven't even hinted. I tried to dial the number of your ,but I can't contact you anymore.

A few days ago, he obviously avoided me.
Because I myself am exposing to him, I am waiting for him to approach, but he avoids on his .....

Yibo graduation day, I was there to watch him. He got all the major medals and first honors in college. I was so happy on the other side that it went unnoticed,
but I noticed although it must be happy, it seems like it was hard for you to smile that day.

I cried because I was unable to approach you, and I congratulate you.
And I won't see you at this school again, Yibo. Why is that?

You tell me you love me. Are my hallucinations or just a dream? Everything I heard from your voice. Your cries and begging to God, and you saving me with the help of your blood, Yibo, come back to me. shout out the things you said, I'm only going to love now, but I'll feel it right away, that I'm broken hearted ,burst into tears.

My parents noticed that the body was lifeless and thought that I might feel something coming from the collision with us. I said to them that I was fine.