EPILOGUE... REALIZATION.

ZHAN POV...

Because I had not yet agreed to his wish to go to the resort where the 3rd anniversary of his mom's death will be held, he had become a regular customer of Bunny Coffee in the morning, until I finally agreed to him.

I'm used to it. At that time,
I still hesitantly forgave him, especially for the words he uttered when I was in the hospital. At that time, I was still hesitant about my feelings. I thought he might feel sorry for my condition, or maybe be very guilty.

2 days, before we went to the resort. I dropped my car off at the automotive shop to fix a little broken in my car. The mechanic said it was just a moment and I would get it the next day, but when I came back, he said it was really not in good condition for a long drive and if I drove by on Monday, I would still get it. I regret it,to bring my car here , but I have no choice.

Because of that, I did nothing but get in Yibo's car, but while in the car, I noticed that it was happy, because it was always smiling. I criticized him:

"Why do you seem to have fun, smiling while driving this car?"I said and frowned at him.

His answer was that he was with me,
so I pouted because
I felt like it was he was doing silly.

I was half awake. I stared because we had already arrived.
Again, I was amazed at the resort even though I got here before . I've returned,the memories of it when I first arrived here,

His father met us while we were arguing again.

Yibo said, "You just slept on the trip; you need to cook for me to eat."

Why is it my fault? You can wake me up so we can take turns driving" I exclaimed.

His Dad interrupted us. he said that our meal serve at the dining table.

When we were about to go to the dining table because I was also hungry.when the noice of car horning outside .

Yibo's friends came, and I was surprised because my friends were also with them.

I quickly greeted them and hugged them. But we were surprised when someone shouted

"enough."Yibo shouted.

We all turned and wondered. Until he was the one deceived by his friends.

When we were at the dining table, JK and my brother Tae arrived.

I told them why they arrived late, and JK explained, and Tae apologized to me.

Yibo interjected me for nagging my brother, and a friend teased us for constantly arguing with each other, until Yibo's father arrived and said,

"Stop teasing us."

When Yibo pointed out the rooms we were going to use, he came back,what we should have done here, especially when I got sick here, how Yibo cared for me, even blurred in my vision because of fever.

I was wearing my casual wear because Yibo said the event was just casual, but I was surprised because of the tightness of our clothes that you thought we were a couple. I would have gone back to my room again to get dressed, but Yibo stopped me and pulled me out, laughing, My brother and JK deceived us.

I scolded my brother because he also knew how to fool me.

The mass has already begun. In front of us, Yibo's father also spoke. He thanked me and my brother, but I was surprised because he referred to the past. He also apologized, and above all, in his joking language, if I tortured his son,his most happy , everyone laughed.