THE MISTAKEN FEELINGS...

XIAO ZHAN POV.

I slept with couch in Yibo's room.
I woke up because I seemed to hear someone crying. I was scared and put my blanket around me ,and observed .

I heard a voice, but it was like Yibo's voice.
I felt
Yibo was crying.
I slowly sat down to peek at Yibo.

I saw him sitting on the side of his bed and he was holding a picture frame. I couldn't really see the picture in the picture, but I know it's Hyunsik.

Yibo cried so hard, maybe because of the influence of the liqueur he had drank. He still mumbled,
"babe, I'm really sorry. It's my fault!!! it's really my fault!!!
"If I hear you first, it's not happened. I miss you"
" You said we would be here both, and enjoy our vocation. I was really happy when we planned it and surprised you by being engaged to you. But where are you?"

Then he stopped, and continue cried.and continue mumbled,

"I know now what you like." Xiao Zhan's "
His attitude, his qualities, being smart, innocent, understanding and very different to me; spoiled, hardheaded, and very possessive,
"but it is true? , Zhan said that inspite of that, you are beginning to love me?
Yibo smiled at frame ,
And yelled again ,burst in cried.
but it's too late!!! It's too late!!! Because of me! He exclaimed.

My tears fell down. I felt pity for him.

I don't know, I didn't know why I slowly approached him. I saw him burst into tears. I wanted to hug him and comfort him.

Yibo I said slowly, and kneeled in front of him. He looked at me. He burst into tears again ,he hugged me.
I'm surprised to what he does ,

I don't know how long we were in that situation, but I also cried and tapped on his back.

I Feel Yibo , stopped crying.
I slowly pulled myself away from hugging him.
I looked at him, but he looked like he'd slept, so I first laid him down. Seeing her eyes with his tears, I wiped them with my hand, then got a warm water in a small basin, and wiped the towel with warm water all over his face and down to his chest.

I do not know what kind of feelings I was having, but my heart was beating fast.
I sighed. After that, I went to his closet and found comfortable clothes for him. I found a pair of night wear
and took out his clothes. I felt my hand trembling and my heart again beating fast, but I had no choice. I closed my eyes a little so that I couldn't see his haft body. I know he was in good physical shape and I know he was bisexual, but his body was in manly shape.

After changing Yibo's clothes, I went to the kitchen to drink water. I felt very hot, even though Yibo's room was at a cold temperature.I was back in his room, and I stared at him. He was very handsome and cute while sleeping. I giggled,

Then put again my hand in my chest; it was still beating fast." Hay Zhan,"take a nap. Maybe tomorrow, your heart will be back to normal. "I mumbled.

I went back to "couch," but my mind imagine Yibo's face. What happened to me? It's my first time feeling this way to any one .

I'm sorry Yibo, I'm sorry Hyunsik, I'm mumbling. I don't know what time I fell asleep.

Zhan!
I hear someone call my name, but my eyes are closed, and I feel my head hurting from the pillow that hit me so hard.

Get up, Zhan!!!he yells,

"What's going on?" In low voice I said .

"Zhan If you have not got up, I may splash you with cold water!!?Yibo exclaimed.

I sighed, and slowly got up, sitting,

I scratched my eyes to see who it was and someone yelled at me,