The Angry Lion 2 The Past...

YIBO POV ...

I am in the second year of the MBA or Master Business Administration course at BNU, BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY.

Where my father is its director, although he is busy he still handles it, he also studied here and graduated in this school and this is the first business that he inherited from his parents.In other word we own this university.

I had two friends that we always together ,SEUNGYOUN AND WOOSEUK from a good family and their father from prominent businessman .

From before I had a lot of relationship from girl ,boys .
but my relationship with them didn't go well. because when I discovered only the wealth and fame of my parents What THEY wanted even though my parents chosed them I don't miss it and I'm separating them.

Until in the middle of the first year of my  course I met Park Hyunsik, a transfer student from korea.

I noticed that he was alone when he was eating in the school canteen, he was eating,while was reading books, he seemed to be quiet, handsome and had appeal  to me,I noticed he  smiled when he look  at his cellphone

I noticed he  smiled when he look  at his cellphone.
Sometimes I thought He was talking to someone on the phone, but His mouth didn't open, it looked like He was looking at someone on his cellphone and was smiling,

who could He be?

One day I caught up with Him on canteen again alone  suddenly hit Our Eyes, he smiled at me, and I'm not used to smiling at others, but I smiled at him .

My  friend Seungyoun ,noticed it .

You know I've noticed for a long time that when we eat in here you always look at him,you liked him nuh ,he teased me

Wooseuk eyes went to the direction where Hyunsik table .

Umm,cute handsome .then turn to Yibo

Friend ,one month ago you broke Liza with out any word .now you want a new relationship.
Yibo frowned ...

WOOSEUK ,look LIZA is a gold digger I found it !!!

She cried and even going to school until now because he humiliated you . Wooseuk continue,

Because there's a reason ,I do love him for about 6 months I thought she loves me ,and then after that he loves my money not me ...

OH common because ,

because you tested
her like the others you had a relationship with.
Liza is not from a rich family, they are just middle class but during the time when you are with her every day I know she loves you!

Yibo said ,,,why are you like that ,so much affected,your the one witness about what happened and now you angry to me !!!

Wooseuk ,shake his head.

I knew you like Liza I noticed that .Go with her I'm not against to that.

Really you think that!!! me your friend... WOOSEUK shake his head again .