STARTED OF THE PAST...

OTHER POV...

Zhan was excited ,because he passed his examination at BNU ,one of the popular ,university At Beijing,

And someone from the highest administration of school gave him a schoolarship ,50 percent in all expences in his school ,from tuition , miscellaneous,uniform ,and even the lodging and whole 4 years course that he selected

from tuition , miscellaneous,uniform ,and even the lodging and whole 4 years course that he selected .

"Pa ,I don't want to board inside BNU.I can walk from here to our house .how can I help you to the caffe if I stay inside uni."he said to his father .

"Ok son ,but still far in our house almost 3 three meters away from here ,
I buy you a bicycle,that you can used,don't say no ok "his father said .

Xiao Zhan smiled at his father .It's up to you pa and thank you!.

First day of his school,he drove his new bicycle from his house to BNU university
He mesmerized the view of school from the main gate went to the building school .

He busy touring his bike when he heard a loud horned  at the back of him.

Because of the shocked ,and confusion ,
His bike went straight to the side of the road Zhan flew to the grass,and thanks the place was grassy ,that made of Bermuda grass ,so he was not too hurt badly.

Zhan immediately stood up he felt pain in his left arm with slight scratch .
When he looked at his bicycle found the front wheel ,become rectangle .

Tsk,Tsk,Tsk, then shake the head.

Some student almost had car stop ,looks at him , laughed and some taunted him .

He scratched his had ,

What is that !!!he exclaimed to himself.
They are crazy student horned their car like that while he was inside the campus ...

"He seems to have bought the road"he said .

"It's just my first day here ,something bad happened"again mumbled.

Someone approached him ,a Montero sport car in a open window.

Hey!!! are you new here ?

Zhan looks at him while guiding his bicycle to the school parking about 200 meter away.

Yes,smiled to the person who's car slowly drive beside him while guiding his bike .

Then suddenly the person shout .

"Wait ,stop for a while ok!!!

Zhan stopped,curious .

The person inside step down to his car ,