EPILOGUE... END 2

ZHAN POV...
I was invited to a vocation at his mansion in the United States, in one month. I'm surprised and think ,how Taehyung handled our business in one month.

But I know my brother is capable of handling what I left, and my cousin ZIYi will handle the XZ Cafe.

My idea works when my brother and my cousin, ZIYi, agree.

My brother told me JK was also helping him at the Bunny.
I'm suspected that the two ,
My brother Taehyung, and JK, had an intimate relationship, and my brother is still shy about talking to me about that.
I let him tell me that soon.

Now we're heading to the United States. I noticed Yibo always smiled, a mischievous smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

He said he was happy.

I told him that before we went to his mansion, I talked to his Butler about having a separate room.
I teased him that I took the duplicate key and also told him that I agreed because I wanted to explore some famous cafe there.

He pouted at me for what I said. Now I'm feeling guilty.

But suddenly, he said, maybe the problem is with me, because I'm afraid of myself that I can't control myself around him.

I frowned and said I left him while we were on a plane. He teased me again. I tickle him on his side. Now the flight attendant is warning us.

I know Yibo wants to have a more intimate relationship, and that includes sex. When we have a romantic intimate, I always get arouse, but he doesn't notice, and I feel my body getting hot when we kiss and touch our bodies.but still control myself.

And I noticed him,same that way.

I know in our vocation we don't know how long to control ourselves.
We stayed for two weeks at their mansion, and I really enjoyed being with him. I don't regret loving this person, in my thoughts.

Yibo gave his best to love me. His surprise was evident in the way he cared for me.

Sometimes, I feel sorry for him because I feel that I haven't satisfied him, especially when we're both getting hot.

Now we're in Paris. The room that he chose had only one bedroom inside. I pretended that I didn't want that kind of room, but he told me that he was using the couch in that living room. So I agree.

I'm mesmerized by what I saw. The room's elegance, the jakussi, and the bedroom, how romantic.

But still, I want to control what is inside my mind

We're in the park again. He left me because he said he was buying something. Because I was feeling tired, I let him. I called him and nagged him for about 30 minutes gone.

I noticed a group of teen-agers went in front of me, formed into group, switched on their sound system, and started to dance.

I smiled because they were dancing in front of me. Some people who were roaming around were standing by and watching them also.