THE BROTHER... PRESENT

ZHAN AND TAE POV...

The grand launch of the coffee shop will take place on Sunday. Tae remarked

The siblings are now arranged together their new coffee shop location.

Check what else is missing in just two days ,Didi ,You're a better designer than I am.
Zhan said.

"Zhan ge, that's almost perfect, and it's a little more elegant. The design appears to be from another country"

"I didn't just have a hunch there."Zhan said

Didi on Sunday, the store (XZ coffee shop ) was briefly closed ,tell Ziyi,JHope, and Jimin .

"Yes ge, since we're all in this together"

Tae,stepped outside the coffee shop to see what name the brother had selected.

"BUNNY SMILE CAFE'S 😊"

He grinned since the unusual name seemed to draw the client in.

"Where did you get the name" ge ,back inside? "It is one of a kind"

Zhan smiled, as he remembered being referred to as "rabbit," but not just any bunny, but a black bunny".

"I put it up because some of my friends called me Bunny" Xiao Zhan explained to his brother.

"Did you hand out the invitations and cut the ribbon
with our special guests, Didi?

"Jin and Chuyue's guest parents, as well as Jimin,mother, a BNU University professor.

"Yes, ge" Tae,said .

"What about my four friends?" Zhan cleared to Tae.

"Even if you don't give them an invitation, those four will surely still come" Tae grin.

"You've been invited as a special guest."Xiao Zhan teased his brother.

Tae frowned.

"Ge, before me , asked yourself"they both laughter.
"Seriously ge, Jin ge, what is his status to you? Tae teased and wink.

"ah!! Forget it Didi, Jin Ge is just like my brother, just like you"exclaimed.

"How about Chu Yue"question again Tae,

"my best friend" answered Zhan .

"but in those two I don't see that, but you made the right decision. For me, you can't choose them both"Tae opinion.

"Why ,? Zhan smiled, knowing exactly what his brother would say:

"Um, they're both childish, especially Jin Ge." Tae pouts.

Hahaha,they both laugh 😂😂😂.

Tae's used their Mitsubishi pick-up truck to take Jimin, ZiYi, and Jhope to where the new coffee shop branches were located.