I WANT YOU ... Present ..

YIZHAN POV...

XIAO ZHAN POV...

We have also started to deliver coffee and pastries to customers who have not left their offices. Jiang Cheng received the call, and he took the order. "

"Zhan , we prepared the order from WY and Y company, and you are the one available to take it to their office"We have a lot of customers today, and I cannot leave here," said Jiang Cheng.

"Just take care of it, you will deliver there." You know the place already and you regularly go there" I said to Jiang Cheng .

Gu Jiancheng explain to zhan ."I need Jiang Cheng here, Zhan,"  looks like there's a lot of customers now. You are the one who delivered this. This order needs to be delivered as soon as possible. It's getting cold" I don't  know who's the boss in this cafeteria I mumbled..

I had no choice but to do Jiang Cheng's work. I brought three coffees and cakes,familiar to me. This order made me nervous.

The receptionist in the main lobby on the 38th floor said,

" 38th floor wow! I muttered. He pointed the private elevator goes straight to the 38th floor when you board. The elevator door opened and exposed me. I was greeted by a female elevator. When I entered he closed it and went straight to where its destination was. In less than 5 minutes, the door seemed to open again,
The receptionist on the 38th floor looked at me and smiled. She greeted me and called someone.
The front door opened and I found a familiar face.

"Jili "I  mumbled.

He  smiled at me ,

"Zhan ,pleased come in"

I approached him and entered what looked like the living room of the office. There was a long couch and a center table, a theater TV and sound system. I was amazed at the size and luxuriousness of the office.

 I was amazed at the size and luxuriousness of the office

I put the order at the center table. Jili called someone on the phone and said to me to deliver the other cups of coffee inside and one cake,

I frowned. I said to Jili,

"Aren't you the one who should give that inside?"

Jili put his hand around my shoulder and begged
"
"my  friend Zhan  Please, if I don't obey the one who orders, I might lose my job and I might not have a job tomorrow"

"Hey!!
if you have friends like this, they work. I'll pass it on to me. I'm shaking my head.

"common Zhan,the coffee is getting cold. Jili said again pouts at me.

 I guessed who it was.
In a few days, they ordered coffee in our coffee shop, but I wasn't really the one who delivered ,
it if it wasn't Jiang Cheng, but they seem to have planned it
for me now. I thought.