Face it 2..

JK POV ...

For two months, Jimin and I have been very close. Sometimes he mentions Taehyung to me, and I want to know about it and happy to know him with his friend Jimin .

"Don't get offended, JK; "You  are my friend now

"Don't get offended, JK; "You are my friend now. I'm curious. I hope you understand.
"I am being straight-forward"
Jimin stop for a while and think .and smiled at me like innocent.

"Ehh,,,Do you like Tae? Are you into men?
"Sorry Jk It's ok if you refuse to answer. And don't mind Jimin shy .

I'm blushing at the sudden question, Jimin.

,"Why do you say that?"I said

Umm!! "How come!
I saw you getting into your car, going to the next building the other day ,
During our break,and
I spotted you went to their canteen .

I was taken aback by what he said.

Jimin noticed that I'm confused.

"Wait, I know you're asking me why I'm there also"

I smiled due to his faster explanation.

"Taehyung and Jhope ge invited me to join them for a meal that time"he said .

Unintentionally, I saw you, and I followed where your eyes linger, You even smiled when you were looking at either of the two,
My brother or Taehyung.
But I just ignored that.

"And this morning you went there when you entered. You went straight to their building to look for something, then when you saw Taehyung coming, you hid somewhere, and when you saw him, you smiled again and left back here" Jimin rapidly said.

"And why did I see you? because I was with Taehyung. I went to ge JHope, so you didn't notice me. "

I don't know. Will I trust Jimin if I tell what , my real purpose his friend ? But It's up to him. Maybe he can help me too"
in my thoughts.

"I explained it to you. Why did I follow Taehyung? You are my friend, Jimin, and I trust you"

I winked at him," hoping it was okay that it was our secret"

"I assure you, no one will know, not even Taehyung," Jimin said with a smile.

"Because of what happened at a special event we both attended, we met the wrong way,
and I keep talking about what happened at the event.

Really !!! Jimin shocked .

Indeed!I said

Rather!
"Why did you annoy him?
He was immature at times,he acted like innocent,but smart and, above all, charming; handsome, he's like a living anime that increases my appeal even more when I'm with him"Jimin proud.

I laughed at what Jimin said.

Ow !!
"are you also handsome and cute? I laughed too.

"I know Jimin' said .