REMEMBERING THE PAST..

YIBO POV...

To see what was going on around me, I opened the curtain that covered the glass wall .I approached where my telescope is currently placed.

I look here when I want to see the views. That are not very clear in my vision. I just bought it because I wanted to see something before I worked.

I'm not in the habit of going out to see at the window or glass wall , what's there after almost a year of working here at our office I'm usually busy studying everything about our business, which my father has entrusted me with so much responsibility.I don't want to waste time or enjoy myself. I go straight to the mansion when I come home from work, and if I have time, I clean my big bike , go swimming, go to the gym within the mansion or in the game room.

I peeked at the newly installed telescope. From the 38th floor, where I spent my time...my office.

I smiled because I knew at that time Xiao Zhan was coming out of his coffee shop, because he himself was giving out fliers for his coffee shop to people who didn't know about it yet.
I got this information from a friend of Zhan's who is none other than Chuyue.

From the vantage point of peeking into the telescope, I could clearly see the person once hated, but incomprehensibly replaced by strange feelings.

Where and how do I start?

After mom's funeral, I mourned for almost a month. I didn't leave the house.
Until I talked to my dad about taking a master's degree in another country,
I stayed in the U.S. for a year, forced to forget the past.
As well, I tried to have relationships again, with both males and females, but everything was only temporary.

After seeing Xiao Zhan I feel relieved and happy for a moment, I sat down in a swivel chair and started reminiscing.

Xiao came to our mansion every day, and since my classes began at 8 a.m., he became my nanny. He prepared my uniform and breakfast, then accompanied me to university, carried my things, went to my class, sat in the back, did my homework, and accompanied me as my servant everywhere I went. His fool toy eyes always followed whatever I wanted.

Xiao Zhan informed his parents that he was working for me on his own will.
He said that it was for Hyunsik's wish,

but he said to his parents that it was easy,
He does just like my tutor, since I've missed a lot of school lessons since Hyunsik died,

but when the class ended, he said, "He went on and on." He will also come to us to reduce his school expenses because I will pay him, and that's what I hate because of the help of Jin and Chuyue.

Jin offered him money to show to his father that I was paying him. When I found out, Xiao zhan would also pay him later , and money will show to his parents as my payment .what a strategy I thought.

And Chuyue, who fetches Xiao Zhan every morning for coming to our mansion.
And there.
Xiao Zhan did not abide by our agreement that no one knew but the two of us would know what we talked about, but he was able to get through because nothing was included in the contract he signed with us.

"I have a copy of our contract, Yibo"and that is not include"Why are you furious!he yelled at me ,
"because you only mentioned that but did not include it in the contract that I signed!!!

"You always have a reason, don't you?
Your friend is not allowed to enter my mansion ,even in the vicinity!! Even if it's not mentioned again in the contract, it's still my property, right" I screamed.
When you first came here, you walked from the gate, and when you left, you walked Chuyue wait you only at the gate!!