chapter 6

It only took me several hours to arrive at that place, if step douche still followed me, it will take them days or month to get here.

I landed on the forest near the village. I start walking towards the village, deciding to have a look around.

It's just a normal village with people walking around buying, talking and stuff. Some people start to look at me and start whispering.

"Is she new?"

"She's cute"

"I bet she comes to a wealthy family"

*Wealthy family that is full of blood sucking demon*

"Should we talk to her?"

"She seems kinda lost"

I immediately turn to look at the two ladies who was whispering about me. They all gave me this flirtatious vibes and I just smiled at them.

After that I went inside the bar and I know they will follow me. I went to the bartender and order some beer.

Suddenly I felt the two ladies from earlier coming close to me. They stood beside me while they order some beer too.

"I haven't seen your face, are you a Traveller?"

"I might be"

"Acting mysterious now?"

"I like being mysterious"

"I do have a thing for mysterious girls"

"I see"

I take a sip of my beer as I look at them. I feel my hunger of blood as I just smiled innocently at them.

*Wouldn't mind taking the two of them*

"Would you mind inviting me to your house?"

"Anything for a pretty face"

I followed them out from the bar and invited me to their house. Once I got inside the two look at me and I just smiled.

"I'm hungry ladies would you mind giving me foods?"

"What would you like"

"Your blood"

I use my vampire speed to bite the first one as the second one scream and was about to run in the front door.

I immediately drain the first person's blood and immediately vanish into bats as I block the front door.

The last one stop and I directly look at her eyes.

"Don't even move a single bit"

She immediately froze that she got confused on why can't she move. I slowly grin as I walk towards her.

I hold both her shoulder's as I can feel her fear.

"Don't struggle and let me drink your blood"

She suddenly nod and let me drink her blood. I decided not kill her yet since I need information about this place.

"I need to know about this place"

"Sure I'll tell you everything"

With that she starts telling me about this place. While she was explaining I look at the window and saw the castle not far from the village.

"Who lives in that castle?"

"The dimitrescu family"

"I see so that's were they live"

"Are you planning to go there?"

"Of course that's why I'm here in the first place"

"The people in the village forbids us from coming there because they have rumors going around"

"What rumors is it?"

"That they are not normal people, several peoples went missing when they enter the forest that's leading towards that castle, so they decided to keep the people out to that place"

I didn't respond as I just turn my attention to the castle. Later you walk towards the lady and smiled at her.

"Thank you, you help me a lot, now I command you to forget what happened earlier as well as forget me"

She repeated what I said as she slowly close her eyes before opening it again. She look around and you were nowhere in sight.

"What happened? Why am i-"

Her eyes widen as she saw some corpse on the ground and started screaming.

~~~

I hid somewhere on the forest, while I slowly look at the castle.

"Next up, dimitrescu castle"

I said as I vanish into bats and fly over towards the castle.