chapter 43

After M'lady turn back, we all went back to the castle. I was immediately met by a hug to the girls as ruby was just look at us but I can tell she was smiling.

The girls then rush through their mother as they ask if she was okay. I excuse myself to them as I was about to take some blood bag from the fridge.

My brother insist on helping me so I just let him. While we're gathering some blood, I told my brother what happened to me.

"She came back"

"Who?"

"My other self. She came back"

My brother gave me a worried look as he grab my shoulder.

"What did she say?"

"She was offering me her power"

"Power?"

"She said I will need it to defeat the strongest Dracula's"

"But that other self, is the one who killed merciless"

"Yes I know, that's why I didn't accept her"

"Why? It might help you defeat the Dracula's"

"I can't"

"What do you mean you can't?"

"IM AFRAID BROTHER!"

I yelled at Ethan as I hold the blood bag tightly.

"I'm afraid to accept the real me..."

My brother didn't say anything as he caress my shoulder. He then gave me a hug as I felt relax on it.

"Don't be scared to accept the real you"

"But brother I don't want to be a monster, everyone will be afraid of me, you will be afraid of me.... again...."

"No I won't. They won't because we cared about you, they love you, I love you"

I let out a chuckle at him when he said I love you to me.

"Gross"

We both laugh as I felt somehow relief when I knew my brother had already accept me, monster or not but somehow I am still Afraid to accept myself.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah"

"Then let's get moving"

I nod as we both went out through the kitchen and find the others.

~~~

While drinking some blood except Karl of course. I told them about my other self.

"Wait those your other self really look like you? Like your twin of something?"

Daniela ask as Bela rolled her eyes.

"Daniela, that was her inner self of course it looks like her"

"Bela is right Dani dear, it's just like I'm looking at my reflection, except her eyes are red like vampires eyes"

"I see"

Daniela was now looking at me amaze as well as Cass and Bela. Just then Karl ask me.

"So if you accept her, you'll get more stronger like the former Dracula's?"

"Yes"

"Okay so what's the problem?"

"If Im willing to accept her"

I stop for a sec as I look at them one by one.

"I need to die"

They all look at me shock as Cassandra immediately spoke.

"We can't let that happen!"

She yelled as Bela tried calming her down.

"But you can't die right?"

Karl ask.

"No I cannot but this dagger can kill me"

I then showed them the dagger that I found on Cassandra's gear room. My brother approach me as he look at the dagger.

"What about it?"

"This dagger have killed vampires for centuries"

"Do you think it can kill you or hurt you somehow?"

"Let's see"

I was about to cut some of my wrist when the girls have stop me as well as M'lady.

"Uuhh..."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

M'lady shout that it hurt my ears.

"M'lady calm down it's just a dagger"

"This dagger is no ordinary daggers, darling"

She was still mad but still called me darling, it made me somehow smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"This dagger is use to kill vampires, not just ordinary vampires but the one who had abilities as well. If we had let you cut your wrist you'll slowly get numb for a minute or hours depends on how deep the cut is"

"I see"

My brother said as I just stood there shock at what that daggers can do to us.

"Damn glad you had stop me or else I was already stun"

They all let me go as M'lady gets back to her chair. Ethan then ask ask me if he can take a look on the dagger.

I gave him the dagger but when he finally touch it, he immediately got burned and drop the dagger.

"Ow!"

We all stood there shock when Ethan got burned on the dagger.

"Okay...what just happened?"

"I got burned when I touch it"

"Did the owner forbids it to the vampires?"

"Then how can y/n touch it?"

Karl ask while they all look at me. I look at them one by one as I cock my eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like that"

I said to them as I grab the dagger, M'lady then spoke.

"You should keep that dagger, it can somehow help you kill the former Dracula's"

"Well if this can kill special vampires and I can hold it just fine, I might have a chance to kill them somehow"

"Better keep it safe, there moving now. We should always be prepared"

Karl said as we all nod and talk about some plans before Karl and my brother leave.

I got back on my room while the girls had some work to do as well as M'lady so I just lay on my bed examining the dagger while ruby was keeping an eye on me if I somehow did something stupid.

The girls ask ruby to keep an eye on me that's why here we are. I told them not to worry but they insist which is annoying, but to be honest I was curious why I can touch the dagger even though I'm a vampire, I wanna try to cut myself somehow but part of me said no.

Later I felt sleepy as I put the dagger on my desk and went back to bed to take a nap.