chapter 16

I've been living with the dimitrescu for like weeks now and there's no sign of an attack of any Dracula's, there probably planning since they will fought a powerful vampire in all history.

Plus I'll be joining the Powerful vampires so there clearly far from us.

"Y/N!!"

I heard someone called me. I look beside and saw a red haired vampire rushing towards me.

She immediately gave me a hug as I almost lost balance. She was smiling sweetly as I just let out a small smile.

"How are you doing Dani dear?"

"I just finish reading the book you recommend me, thought I must say, where did you get that book?"

"I may have buy it from the book shop in the village"

"Y/N!!"

Another voice called me and we both look at the front. Now a brunette was rushing towards me and jump on us.

Now I lost my balance as we all fall on the ground.

*Thud*

"Y/n are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm alright Dani"

"Cassandra!! You shouldn't just jump towards us!!"

"Well you did the same earlier"

"Are you spying on us?"

"No.."

The brunette scratch her head as she look away. I just chuckled at them as I stood up and offer them my hands.

"Well you too really want my attention"

"Yes!!"

They both said in unison as they took my hands and I both pulled them up.

"I was thinking to let you read one of my favorite novel since you like reading too, that's why I came looking for you"

"I see then how about Cass?"

"I want us to hunt again since I'm bored, you've been playing hunt with me for weeks now even gave me a nickname"

"Nickname?"

"Well Dani dear I called her huntress since she's a good hunter"

"Well I want you to call me something too"

Daniela said while she frown at me and wrapped her arm around my arm. Then Cassandra glared at Daniela and did the same.

The two had some tense as I can feel their aura. I sigh and pull away my arms from them.

I both gave them a pat as they both look at me like a cat being patted by their owners.

Daniela immediately gave me a warm smile as Cassandra just look away blushing but still letting me pat her.

"I already gave you Dani"

"What?"

"I always called you Dani dear or would your prefer calling you darling~"

Now Daniela Is the one who blush as she just look down. It made me chuckled on how cute she is.

"That reminds me earlier, dani wants me to read one of her favorite novel while Cassandra wants me to hunt with her"

I think for a moment as some idea pops in my mind

"How bout this, let's play a hunt game, I'll be the prey and you'll two will be predators and while your chasing me I'll read the novel Dani wants me to read"

"Is it gonna be a little hard for you since your reading while running from us"

"I'm a Vampire not to mention a dracula I can handle it"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"But what's the reward when one of us caught you?"

"Hmm...how bout I'll take you out? You've never been in the village right?"

The two gave me a smile as they were now all ears.

"So if one of you caught me, I'll ask M'lady to get permission for you to go outside"

"I'm in"

"I've never hunt before but I'll try"

The two were now looking at me like predators as I just smiled. I took the book Daniela was giving me as I immediately vanish into bats.

"Game starts now!"

I said as I was completely gone in the hallways. The two immediately went for a race to find me as I just start reading the novel.