chapter 7

I immediately went inside the castle through one of their windows. I look around and the place is nice, more nice than my step douche place.

I felt an uneasy feeling when I step on the castle but I shrugged it off and decided to explore the place.

Minutes have pass and I don't know where the heck i am now, since it's huge than any of my mansion I got lost.

I sigh in frustration as I just decided to went some of the rooms. Once I got there I notice it was a bedroom.

"I need a little nap after all that"

I said as I walk towards the bed and let my self fall on the soft futon. I immediately fell asleep once I met the bed.

~~~

Hours later someone came out from the other door. It immediately flinch once it saw you laying on the bed sleeping peacefully.

It immediately grab it sickle and slowly went towards you. You suddenly smell a sweet scent that it woke you up. Suddenly someone jump on to you and was immediately met by a sickle.

I saw a blonde beauty, she point her sickle at my neck while glaring.

"Who are you?"

"I'm nobody"

She didn't like that as she hiss at me like a cat. I felt the sickle get deeper on my neck. A small blood leak out from my neck and she smelled it.

She suddenly smirk as she look at me.

"You had a sweet scent"

When she said that I remember the sweet scent that I smell earlier. It's sweet and it's coming from her, it suddenly made me want to drink her blood.

She lean closer probably wants to taste my blood but then she smell my blood one more time that I use that chance to switch place with her.

I immediately turn into bats as I went behind her and push her down. She hiss at me again as I throw away her sickle.

*Is she one of the daughter's?*

"I'll suck you dry"

"Calm down princess"

She growled at me as I just sigh. Suddenly i felt someone coming over here. I was about to run through the front door but was too late when someone open it.

"Bela are you al-"

She suddenly stop as she saw me and the blonde on the bed. She misunderstood the situation and immediately took her sickle.

"How dare you tried some dirty things on my sister!, You perv!"

"Perv??"

I look at the blonde and only realize that she was naked.

"Oh...."

I immediately use my vampire speed as I went behind the brunette. I was now close on the front door and was about to leave.

Then another person comes in, a redhead vampire came in and saw me. She immediately took out her sickle and was about to attack me when I dodge her.

I was now on the door. The three vampires were glaring at me while here I was getting all hungry just by how sweet their blood smell.

"Her speed is non human"

"What are you?"

"she's like us"

The blonde said as the two woman look at her. They immediately ask if the blonde is fine. I decided to run away from them.

"Bela are you alright, did she manage to do anything to you?"

"What? No she didn't, I just got out of the bathroom when I saw her sleeping on my bed. I didn't think of getting dress first as I immediately took my sickle to kill her"

"How come I didn't felt anything when she entered the castle?"

"She's a sneaky one"

"Let's find her before mother scold us that were letting an intruder lurk around the castle"

The two nod as the blonde get dress and start looking for you.

(I republished chap 11-13 is because some of this chap are being scramble and I don't know what's the problem.

If some of you get confused just jump on where the next chap will be because when I republished chap 11 to 13, my chap 9 and 10 got scramble.

So sorry if you got confused on my chap i tried fixing it but it just messed up my chap more.

I don't know if it's in my phone or the app but I'll try to find a way to fix it thank you for understanding)