chapter 15

When we got back the eldest daughter was walking back and forth probably because she's worried about her sister.

Once she saw us she was about to check on the brunette but stop and act like she didn't care.

"Oh your back"

She said while approaching us. We let down the 5 man as I stretch my arms.

"So what happened i thought it was only six man thing?"

"I thought too but then, huntress here said it was a trap, these man knows that she will hunt tonight"

"But how?"

"It's pretty simple, princess. someone in this castle is a spy from those people"

"Spy?"

"a person who secretly collects and reports information on your activities, movements, and plans, probably one of your maids"

"We should tell mother"

"If I find that spy I'll definitely slice her throat"

"Your lucky cause the spy is eavesdropping us now"

I look at the corner as the two follow where I look. The maid immediately gasp and run away as the two growled and vanish into flies.

"Ooooh, good luck to whoever she is"

I look at the boys who's on the ground unconsciously.

"Now how am I gonna Carry you all?"

I sigh as I just decided to take two by two of them to the cellar. Once I put them all in the cellar I made my way out of the dungeon.

As I was walking I felt someone's eyes on me. I move my eyes on my left as I continue walking. Then I smell the sweet scent that's were I knew it was one of the dimitrescu.

"If you wanna talk to me, come out"

Suddenly someone come out from the corner. It was the red haired vampire she was holding a book. I look at the book as she covered it with her hands.

I then look at her as she just look at me with a red face. I cock my eyebrow as I was about to walk towards her when she gasp and walk back.

I stop and just look at her confused then I suddenly remembered the cellar incident.

I sigh as I walk back.

"Look if your still scared of what I did earlier....I apologize if I scared you..."

She didn't say anything as she just examine me. I felt uncomfortable as I just started walking away but then she followed me.

I can hear the buzz of flies behind me as I just walk. I look behind me and saw her reading the book while following me.

As I was looking at her, she's so focused while reading, it's kinda cute.
Later she finally start speaking.

"Hey"

I look beside as her gaze was still on the book.

"Have you ever fell in love?"

Her questions caught me off guard and now her gaze was on me.

"No I haven't"

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm so focused on killing step douche that I didn't bother thinking about love for once"

"Pfft"

She let out a pfft when she heard step douche.

"Why do you call him step douche?"

"Cause his an asshole"

She let out a sweet giggle that melt my heart. A smile form my lips as I can see she was getting comfortable with me.

"I forgive you for what happened earlier"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"That's great I guess?"

"Just don't scare me like that ever again or else I'll tell mother"

"I'll be sure to not do that again cause I don't want one of her claws on my heart again"

She giggled again as I can feel butterflies on my stomach.

"Your funny"

"That's what everyone tells me"

"Pretty too~"

I was caught off guard when she said that I was pretty. Usually I do the flirting but when it comes to this vampires I cannot compete with them.

But I will not let them a little challenge would be nice.

"Well your cute"

She somehow was surprised but then starts flirting back.

"If I'm cute then your pretty, why don't we get together?"

"Oh that would be great, as long as I can kiss those kissable lips of yours~"

She immediately blush when she heard that. She hid her face with the book as she spoke.

"Fine! You win!"

I chuckled as I just watch her get flustered by me, suddenly we heard someone.

"Ehem"

We both look and saw a blonde. She cross her arms while looking at us.

"Pardon your flirting but I need to burrow my sister"

She said as she grab her sister away as she just look at me with those looks that I cannot explain.

The blonde drag her sister away from me as I just look at their direction until I cannot see them anymore.

I was now alone again on the halls. I start walking as I just look through the windows.