chapter 9

"Hurry up y/n were getting late!"

"Could you fucking wait for just 5 minutes!"

"Bitch I was waiting for you like 30 minutes and your still walking around your room like an idiot"

"I was looking for my phone"

"Can't you remember where you put it?"

"I remember putting it on my bed and when I got out from the bathroom it's gone"

"Maybe you misplace it?"

"Nah I don't remember misplacing it"

I look under the bed as Ethan just sigh and help me looking for it. Suddenly someone spoke.

"Looking for this?"

We flinch and look at the front door. My blood went boil when I saw who it is.

It was my step father and he is holding my phone,Scrolling.

"Have you know the word privacy?"

I said as I walk towards him and snatch my phone from him.

"Why the heck did you took my phone?"

"It was ringing nonsense so I had to answer it"

I rolled my eyes as I was getting my things ready before going to school.

"Your breakfast is downstairs ready"

He said before walking away from my room.

"I'm gonna lock the door next time"

"Maybe his just trying to be a father figure to us"

"By sneaking on my room and taking my phone?"

"Well he said there's someone calling you"

"Still he shouldn't sneak on my room like that"

"Give him a chance y/n I'm sure he's a good person"

"Yeah right"

I put some perfume before we both go downstairs and took our breakfast. Later the maid gave us juice and we immediately drink it.

"Is it just me or the juice taste different"

"Yeah it somehow taste metallic"

"Whatever probably they didn't put much Sugar in it"

I said as we both stood up and went to school. My brother went separate ways when we entered the school.

While walking I smell this sweet scent everywhere that it made me hungry again. Then I start looking at the people.

Whenever they show their neck I feel hungry and want to Bite them. Recently I can clearly hear what their conversation was and somehow my eye sight are getting sharp.

*This is weird*

I thought as I went to my class and sat down while the professor starts lecturing.

~~~

It was lunch time and I was on the back of the school, because that's were I always eat.

Later mark and his friends approach me.

"Not again"

"Sup Loser"

"What do you want mark?"

"I want a rematch"

I chuckled as I place my food down and stood up.

"Rematch? Do you think this is a game? You were bullying my brother"

"He's a nerd, weak, clumsy"

"I have no time for this"

I took my food and was about to walk away from them when mark smack away my food.

I breathe in trying to calm down as I look at him. I started walking away as he yelled my name. I ignored him and continue walking when he started talking about my friend's.

"Guess we'll mess with your friends"

I snap out and didn't notice the incredible speed as I immediately appeared infront of him and push him against the wall that it somehow crack.

His friends got shocked due to what just happened. My eyes are red as mark was looking at me with fear.

It made me hungry as I slowly look at his necks. My mouth open on its own as fangs were showing.

I immediately Bite his neck and suck all her blood. He was screaming and so was his friends. They started running as I immediately drop mark and went to the other one.

I immediately grab his neck and bit him. Their blood is so tasty that I can't stop drinking all of it.

The last one suddenly hit me in the back. As I slowly look at him. I stood up and turn to face him.

He was trembling while holding his weapon. He manage to swallow his fear and tried stabbing me when I immediately vanish into bats and went behind him.

I immediately bit him and drained all his blood as he slowly fell on the ground while I feed on him.

~~~

I slowly woke up seeing myself on the cellar. I sat up and lean on the wall, my throat was dry because I haven't feed some human blood.

"Your finally awake"

I look at the front and saw my brother.

"Is this part of your explanation?"

"Heisenberg did that because he thinks you might go on rampage"

"He's not wrong, my anger issues is this close"

"Y/n the reason I left is so that I can find a way to beat our father"

"Beat our father? You know he had bunch of minions following him,it's  not just vampires, some monster were working for him too"

"But heisenberg and the others can help us"

"How can you be so sure they won't betray you?"

"There not like our father who's obsessed with powers"

"You can't tell that"

"I can because I have live with them for years, they care for each other like family"

"You have live happy with them who's not your real family, while you left your little sister who's been suffering day by day because of what step douche did"

"I know It's hard to not be there when you need me the most, i failed being your big brother"

I immediately got irritated and manage to use my vampire speed and appeared in front of him.

I grab the cell bars as I look at him.

"The moment we turn is the moment you failed being my brother, ever since that day you put a distance between us, because you know that I can't control it no matter what and you didn't even tried helping me fix it just like you did, you manage to control yours while you let me kill bunch of people's"

I feel my anger is coming again as I just hold tight on the cell bar. The cellar went silent before my brother spoke.

"I should have help you instead, but i let my fear get the best of me and put a wall between us, I should have been there when you need me..."

I didn't respond as I look down don't even want to look at him.

"But starting now I will be your big brother again and always protect you from the darkness. Even if you don't forgive me I'll always be by your side now no matter what"

My grip loosen as I slowly look at him.

"We're siblings, always and forever"

He said as He gave me a warm smile like the old times when we were little. He open the cellar and look at me.

"You can go back to the town if you want to, I won't force you"

He said before patting my head again before leaving.