chapter 22

"why are you blocking the way?"

"My room is a mess M'lady"

"Your lying, y/n darling"

My heart felt warm when she called me darling but I shrugged it off as I still block the door.

"I smell a wet dog coming from your room"

"That's probably me, I just got out of my room to get food"

She look at the limbs I was carrying as I gave her a nervous laugh.

"I'll appreciate if you tell me the truth"

"Would you promise you won't kill it if I tell you?"

"Depends"

I sigh and open the door, she lean and went inside as I followed her. She immediately got disgusted when she saw a lycan on my room.

She look at me directly in the eyes as I gulp.

"You brought a lycan on my castle?"

"This lycan needs help"

"Lycan is our worst enemies, there just savage beast roaming in the forest"

"Not every lycan is like that"

"How can you prove that?"

"Trust me, I took some lycan under my wings on my past life before I got here"

"How can you be sure this won't go on a rampage?"

"I'll take care of this lycan, it just need some company"

M'lady went silent for a while as I hope she will let the lycan stay with me.

"Alright, I'll let this lycan but make sure it won't cause a mess or you'll have consequences"

I nod at M'lady as she lean and walk outside my room. I sigh in relief as I look at the growling lycan.

"Your quiet when M'lady is here, are you perhaps fear M'lady?"

He growled at me and I chuckled, I toss the limbs and she immediately ate it.

I sat on the couch as I watch the lycan ate. Later she got finished and look at me, this time it wasn't growling at me.

I use that chance to approach the lycan. It was still on guard while I approach it.

I lean my hand as it crawl back for a while. Then later She lean and sniff my hand then she let me pet her.

I smiled as I pat it's head. The lycan went closer and move it's head to me that I accidentally sat down on the floor.

It then lean on my thigh like a dog, after that she drift to sleep on my thigh while I pat her.

"I guess you already like me"

I said as I continue rubbing her fur while thinking what name should I call it.

"Now what should I call you? Liz? Ellie? Becca?"

I was not satisfied by the names I said as I brainstorm. Later I got some name for the lycan.

"Ruby would be nice"

I said as I watch ruby sleeps. I decided to let her sleep on me for a while, suddenly someone open my door revealing Daniela.

"I'm surprised your still alive"

"I don't die, Dani dear"

"I can see the lycan already likes you"

"She's been very difficult to handle earlier but it's worth it"

Daniela approach me as she sat next to me. She was watching me rub ruby's fur as she somehow gave me those expression I can't tell.

She then lean on my shoulders while she wrap her arms on mine.

"What are you doing?"

"Cuddling"

I chuckled at her and let her lean on me. Minutes later I yawn and look at Daniela who was peacefully sleeping.

I smile form my lips as I kiss her on the forehead and lean on her while I slowly close my eyes.

Daniela smiled as she lean on you more, enjoying this moment with you.