chapter 35

The man start beating Cassandra as Cassandra just scream in pain, she can feel her body almost breaking.

The man then stop kicking Cassandra as he kneel down again.

"I'm gonna gave you another chance, be my bride or die?"

"Fuck you!"

Cassandra said as she spit some saliva on the man's face. The man wipe away the saliva on his face as he lick some of it which made Cassandra felt more disgusted.

"Well you lose your opportunity"

The man said as he stood up and look at Cassandra down.

"May you die in piece"

Suddenly a loud bang came from the door as bats start appearing everywhere. Logan immediately use vampire speed to avoid the bats coming from him.

Then the bats circled Cassandra shielding her from the cold winds as it took Cassandra away from the broken walls.

The bats slowly form into a figure, slowly turn into y/n while she holds Cassandra.

"Y.../n.."

~~~

I didn't say anything as I was looking at Cassandra with worried. Her body is cold as I saw a bruise on her face.

"dearest cousin, you finally show up"

"Logan."

I said as my eyes slowly turn red. I removed my jacket and put it on Cassandra as I gave her a kiss on the forehead and turn to Logan.

"So your the special someone, you really had a good taste"

"And you still like torturing your victim"

"I love how the way they scream, it's music in my ears~"

"Is that so?"

I immediately use vampire speed as I took some knives from the table. I then stab Logan in the stomach as he didn't get a quick react.

"How about hearing your own scream?"

He screamed in pain as I punch him in the face making him fly away on the wall.

He was struggling like an injured animal while screaming in pain.

"Not a fan of pain are we?"

I then approach the broken table as I took some wood. I then started throwing the wood that it stab his left arm.

He scream again as I throw another one from his right arm.

"You've crossed a line, dickhead"

"Please don't kill me"

"*Chuckled* after what you've done to my Cassandra? I don't think so Logan not this time"

"I-im sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Send me a message to step douche"

I said as I use vampire speed to put my hand on his heart. I then pulled it out as he immediately died.

I was not satisfied as I Squash his heart and drop it infront of him. I kicked him in the face as I sigh in relief.

"Satisfied"

I then immediately rush through Cassandra as I carried her bridal style.  She was freezing out cold, I use vampire speed to run through the fire place.

Once I got there I put her down close to the fire place as I toss some more wood so it can make Cassandra more warm.

"Is this warm enough?"