chapter 26

We got back to the castle. I was walking on the dark halls while I still carried Bela.

Lucky I don't see Cassandra patrolling cause sometimes she patrols over night.

I immediately got to Bela's room and open the door. I approach her bed and slowly put her down as I sat next on the bed.

Her face is all red due to how many beer she had drink. Drinking 2 barrels of beer I have to say I'm impressed.

I was about to go and pour some water for her but then she grab my hand and yank me on the bed.

She pulled me hard that I groan, she was now on top of me while looking at me directly in the eyes.

"Uhhh...."

I was to stunned to speak because I know what's about to happen.

"Be-bela, can you get off me dear? I need to pour you a drink"

"....."

"Bela?"

"Let's have sex"

I choke on my saliva when she said that casually to me.

"Bela your just drunk"

"I'm not drunk!"

"Hmm- yeah I don't think so"

"I'm serious!"

She was yelling that I was getting nervous that the others might woke up when she keeps yelling.

"You'll regret it after"

"No I won't because..."

I cock my eyebrow as she bit her lip and immediately kiss me on the lips. She then pulled away and look at me.

"I like you....no I love you"

I was shock because I was not expecting Bela to confess like that.

"You love me?but I thought you don't trust me because I came from the enemies side"

"I don't care if I love you then that's it!"

"Okay, okay. stop yelling at me"

I sat up and let her sat on my lap as I wrapped my arms on her waist. She lean on my neck, she lick it before biting my neck.

I snake on her neck as I kept kissing it she was letting out small moans as I kept kissing her neck and give her hickeys.

She got irritated because I was still not marking her.

"Just mark me already!"

"Your an impatient one~"

She hiss at me as I giggled at her. I lick her neck as I slowly bit it. She flinch a bit but then start to wrap her arms on my neck.

I slid my hands on her dress as I played with her breast. She moan quietly as I smirk.

I pulled away and kiss the bite mark as I snake down to her collarbones. I then slowly took off her dress as I drop it on the floor.

She did the same as she slowly unbotton my shirt and drop it in the floor as well.

I switch places with her as Bela slowly lay down on the bed while I start to top on her.

I slid my hand lower until I reach her private.

"Last chance, do you really want this?"

"Yes I really really want this"

"There's no going back"

"Then so be it"

I nod as I gave her a peck on the lips and start to put one finger inside her. She let out a moan as I decided to move slowly.

She gave me a sign to go faster as I did and she start to wrap her hands on me. I put another finger as she hugged me tightly.

She kept moaning louder but I still hope her sisters won't hear us even when their room is just beside Bela's.

But I know even ruby can heard it because my room was just infront of the daughter's room.

I feel Bela dug her nails on my back as I kept going faster.

"I-im close~"

"Keep your voice down dear~ we don't want to get caught by your sisters"

She immediately came in my fingers as she lean on my neck so that she can cover her moan.

She start to give me hickeys as I did the same. She bit my neck again as I just giggled at her.

I lay down beside her as she snuggle into me. I pulled the blanket on us as I put my one arm on Bela while I watch her immediately pass out after we had sex.

"I hope M'lady doesn't kill me after this, I'm sure she heard that, maybe even the maids heard it, or worse, her sisters who's rooms are just beside Bela"

I gave Bela a peck on the lips again as I slid my hand on her cheek. I smiled warmly as I watch her sleep.

"Good night, my dear Bela"

I slowly close my eyes as I drift to sleep.