chapter 25

After we dance, Bela start drinking again like she haven't had enough yet. Ethan and I tried stopping her to drink but she won't listen.

"Bela, you should stop drinking now"

"No! I want more beer~"

"You had enough beer already, we should come back now because it's already past midnight"

"Really but I see more people"

"Bela. It's just us three"

Bela look at her surroundings seeing it all empty. She then look back at us.

"Your right, I should stop drinking"

"Finally"

Ethan said as he took the beer from Bela as he excuse himself. I then turn back my attention to Bela who's looking at me like a puppy.

"What?"

"I didn't know there's three y/n?"

"Bela, you really need to rest"

Bela close her eyes as she nod at me. When she stood up, she immediately lose her balance. Luckily I manage to catch her.

"You can't even walk straight"

"Why walk straight when I'm not?"

I just sigh at her as she giggled at me. I was about to carry her when I felt some presence inside the bar.

I immediately look and saw two figures from the corner. They step out of the shadows and it was the two new face earlier.

"Leaving so early?"

The french dude said while smiling.

"Why don't you stay a bit hotshot?"

Bela then immediately look up and point on a wrong side.

"Who called my girlfriend hotshot?"

"Bela, your pointing in the wrong way"

"Really?"

I sigh as I let her sat on the chair while I return my attention to the two traveller.

"Bar is close"

"Oh don't worry hotshot, were not here for the beer"

The woman use vampire speed and appeared Infront of me.

"We're here for you"

She was about to stab me in the heart but I immediately use vampire speed and appeared behind her.

I kick her away from us and the french dude suddenly appeared behind me.

"Don't get full of 'ourself"

I smirk as I immediately vanish into bats and punch him right in the face that sent him flying on the corner.

"You broke the table,Ethan will kill me"

I use vampire speed to approach the french dude and took some broken wood on the table.

I grab him on the neck and push him on the floor hard. I was about to stab him on the heart when the woman spoke.

"Stop right there"

I look and saw she's taking Bela as hostage.

"Tsk, coward"

I was still holding the french dude while the woman was holding Bela.

"Drop him if you want her to live"

I didn't say anything as I kept my focus on the two while Bela was half asleep and don't even know what's going on.

"I guess you don't care about her at all, your still a Dracula somehow"

"Bela come find me~"

Bela immediately look up and vanish into flies. The woman caught off guard as I throw the broken wood to her.

She got stab on the chest as she fell down. The French dude got away on my grip as he use vampire speed to get distance.

He was not far from me as he was breathing heavily.

"You should probably look behind your back"

He didn't listen as he chuckled.

"You think I'm a fool to fa-"

He got cut off when Ethan smack his neck. He got unconscious and fell on the floor.

"You miss a lot brother"

I said as I grab another broken wood and was about to stab him when my brother stop me.

"Oh come on now, don't tell me you don't want to kill them?"

"As much as I want to kill them we still need to get some information about our step father"

"Fine"

I drop the wood and Ethan carried the french dude. I heard someone cough and I immediately look behind me to see the woman was still alive.

"Tsk I've missed"

I said as approach the woman. She was coughing blood as I look down at her.

I grab her shirt and throw her at my brother. Ethan manage to catch her as he glared at me.

"The fuck y/n? can't you carry the other one?"

"I don't like being touch"

I said as I was about to go and find Bela when she immediately appeared infront of me.

"Found you~"

She wrap her arms on me as she lean herself on me. I smiled as I hug her gently.

"Don't like being touch ey?"

Ethan said while he smirks at me as I glared at him.

"I hate you brother"

"I love you too sis"

He Said before using vampire speed to lock the two from the dungeon in the castle while I was still hugging Bela.

She was purring like cat now that I chuckled at how cute she is right now.

"Let's go home Bela"

She didn't respond but nod. I was about to walk out from the bar when she stop me.

"Carry me~"

"Your such a baby"

"Shut up and just carry me, your my girlfriend remember?"

I laugh at her as I carried her bridal style and went to go back to the castle. M'lady's gonna kill me that I let Bela outside for too long.