chapter 12

We we're now both panting as we're both lying on the ground. Bloods were everywhere our blood of course.

I slowly sat up as my brother did the same. We both look at each other as we were breathing heavily.

"Bloods are everywhere"

"That's probably your blood"

"Nah ah that's yours"

"Let's get this over with I'm hungry"

"So am I"

With that Ethan immediately use vampire speed and push me back to the ground.

"Guess this is your first lose"

I chuckled at him as he cock his eyebrow.

"Oh brother have you forget?"

"Forget what?"

I immediately turn into bats and went behind him. I push him on the ground as I put his right hand on his back.

"Oh that"

"145 0 brother"

"You always use that ability as your trump card"

"I like it cause I'm different than any of the Dracula's"

"Yeah Right, um could you please let me go now?"

"Right"

I let go of him and he turn around to face me. I offer him a hand as he take it. I pulled him up and we both look at the two lord's.

"Guess my bet win Heisenberg"

"Damn"

He said as Alcina just smiled in victory. We both went inside as we close the windows.

"Here"

Heisenberg throw some bags of blood at me.

"As promised 5 human blood"

"Is this from the hospital?"

"Yes"

"I see, your the culprit on those hospital incident?"

"Yes"

"Sneaky Ethan"

"Can't kill innocent human"

"Your too kind brother"

I said as I drank one of the blood bag while I gave him some. He look at me as I just close my eyes.

"Take it we both earn in"

"Thanks"

Ethan starts drinking too as I just finish mine. Suddenly I felt the look of hunger to daughter's. They were looking at the blood bag as I just chuckle and decided to give it to them.

They all look at me as I just smiled.

"Take it I'm not that hungry anyway"

The three look at their mother waiting for her permission.

"Go on my daughter's, y/n fight hard for it"

The three smiled as they took the blood bag and start drinking eat aggressively.

"Their this much hungry?"

"Well we can't kill our maids since no one's gonna clean the castle, the people on the village got aware on this place so we barely don't have food to stock"

"Can't you go outside and take some of them?"

"I don't let my daughter's go out since it might be dangerous, only Cassandra is the one who's good at hunting"