chapter 52 (final)

Nosferatu manage to scratch Alcina as Alcina bit him. The other vampires were running from them, avoiding to be squashed by them.

"Give up Alcina, I am more stronger than you now"

Nosferatu then manage to grab Alcina as he push her down to the ground. He was about to finish her off when some bats start circling around him.

It then throw some huge stone at him as he was sent flying. I then slowly turn back as I look at M'lady.

"M'lady are you alright?"

"I am fine, darling"

I smiled at her while she just smiled back.

"But I'm still upset of what you did"

"I know... I'm sorry"

Just then we heard step douche growled as we saw him charging at us now.

M'lady then starts flying and went to step douche as I just follow behind her.

"This vampires"

Karl said as he swing his hammer to them while ethan was taking their hearts out.

Suddenly some impact had created that the vampires were sent flying as well as Karl when Ethan manage to catch him and immediately use vampire speed to get away from it.

I was attacking step douche as M'lady was helping me, step douche was now growling in pain.

M'lady then immediately push him down to the ground while she bits him on the neck and was about to finish him off, but then I saw step douche was about to put a hole on her stomach when I immediately went there and stop him.

I manage to block it but it create an impact that M'lady loose grip on step douche.

Step douche then grab m'lady and throw her.

"M'LADY!!"

I immediately went to M'lady as I circled around her and manage to landed her on the Ground safely.

But then she slowly turn back to her form as she was breathing heavily.
Her power is on limit.

My brother and Karl went to us as they kept the vampires away from M'lady.

"M'lady you need to rest"

"There's still war, darling"

"M'lady"

I hold her down while I just look at her.

"Let me end this"

I said as she didn't say anything but listen to me. I then stood up and look at step douche.

*Hey*

*You finally decided to talk to me*

*I need to burrow some of my powers*

*Oh? What happened to not accepting me?*

*I'm not, I said burrow right?*

*Alright fine, enjoy a free taste of your power little y/n~*

I then felt an intense pain on me as I immediately kneel down and M'lady was about to check on me when I sign her to stop.

The former Dracula's then notice something is happening on me.

"Father look at her"

Count dracula didn't say anything as he just watch you. Suddenly some dark aura starts coming out from you while it circles around you.

I then saw step douche was about to attack us when I immediately vanish into bats and charge at him.

He then was sent flying when I hit him. I then start chasing after him while I attack him nonstop.